Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Coaching staff ego is too big to try and rectify situations like this and impending transfers, it’s like they see an arising problem and do nothing about it until the situation is escalated beyond the point of no return and then sit on their hands like wtf we going to do now.

Winners win, losers makes excuses of why they lose.... get this sh*t fixed or gtfoh...

Advertisement
Fair point. But the kids should have enough respect for these coaches to wait until after the season is complete. Leaving during the season does nothing for these kids (growth wise) regarding football. Do you honestly think that Saban or Meyer would tolerate this crap going on if this was their team? Don't answer that because we all know the answer.....

Yea, but we have Mark Richt. The guys who get paid 6-7 figures preach accountability and standard and player led and when you don't hold players accountable and to the same standard as others the kids see it. Also, it's been mentioned calling kids cancers wasn't very intelligent by a certain 6 figure coach. They guys getting paid set the culture and obviously have allowed this to go on. I get what you're saying but Richt isn't on those guys level, not even in his wildest dreams is he on that level.

Saban and Meyer can point to doing it their way and show the results it gets. Richt doesn't have that.

Since its a **** show, it kills me how soft this o-line is, how does that happen

Why would all these kids band together and leave right now before the season and academic semester are over? Kid like JT i understand, the rest i dont.

Regardless, if rumors are remotely true, locker room is completely cancerous right now. Downright scary mgmt of the program

Advertisement
You recruit your own problems, a 4th wide receiver wasn’t needed in last class but they made it a priority and now you have another frustrated guy in the group for lack of playing time. Besides all that... ezzard has a legit complaint. Why hasn’t he played all year when we have multiple receivers sh*tting the bed when the opportunity presents itself (Wiggins/Cager) and Harley is just really unproductive.in addition to the loss of Ahmmon There’s no reason he shouldn’t have been given a chance to play. They botched literally every aspect of the season in the worst of ways...
and for all we know Ezzard could be another Pope or Mullins.. I'm not siding with player or coach but if dude can't handle one year. I mean February is around the corner. Plenty of playing time next year would be had. Just compete!! Oh well they gonna or thinking of going. Who really knows. Either way I'm looking forward to eating GREAT tomorrow!!

Just want to say we never had kids like Coley, Howard, or Duke Johnson leave the team when Golden ran the show
Cause everyone else sucked so they had to play lol. We finally get depth and not everyone wants to start like some hoes. **** outta here

TIFWIW:
Spoke to son. Said that it may be an issue regarding going to see family and missing practice today. JT left anyway to see famly for holiday. This not fact and only what is being said. There are a lot of different things being said. He said the truth will come out and not a big deal.

Saw this at another site. Let's see how this plays out but I would be SMDH if any kids decide to quit the football team while we still have two games left for the season. Once the off season hits, then let them transfer but this is just ridiculous on so many levels.

and for all we know Ezzard could be another Pope or Mullins.. I'm not siding with player or coach but if dude can't handle one year. I mean February is around the corner. Plenty of playing time next year would be had. Just compete!! Oh well they gonna or thinking of going. Who really knows. Either way I'm looking forward to eating GREAT tomorrow!!
Very well could be but we wouldn’t no due to him not playing at all this year

Advertisement
If it happens it happens. Those guys weren't meant to stay. Weldon Ezzard and Pope haven't done anything. Harley solid recruiter and scrappy kid but his ceiling is obvious. Thomas would be a huge loss because he is electric but at the same time if he doesn't want to be here then bye. I just want better coaching.. players will come with better consistent coaching we all know that.
Maybe we can bring back Mullins and Sam B ruce

Fair point. But the kids should have enough respect for these coaches to wait until after the season is complete. Leaving during the season does nothing for these kids (growth wise) regarding football. Do you honestly think that Saban or Meyer would tolerate this crap going on if this was their team? Don't answer that because we all know the answer.....
You mean the same coach that called them cancers?

Everybody probably needs to chill out. Take a step back and look at the situation. It’s gone from JT4 left and his transcripts are fudged and we need to forfeit every game to all the WR’s are leaving, then it’s not grades but he cheated on a test. Then it was he just quit cuz the offense and now he never left. Maybe nobody actually knows WTF is going on.

Advertisement
And I'm sure 99% of them now regret not doing it

Duke is 5'9" RB that has been underutilized on an NFL team. Coley could never stay healthy enough to string together consistent performances that spoke to his skills. Howard was a 5'10" CB with short reach, who at those measurables, needed to be elite in the quickness and speed department. He was neither.

Huge fans of all of them. Not sure they could've had more success going to other schools.

Hah. Has nothing do with Jeff. But you know, someone has a seemingly credible rumor to be leaving.....now every legit young athlete is transferring out....including arguably our most talented RB.
And you believe that , 90 percent of the people on the board are making **** up

Advertisement
TIFWIW:
Spoke to son. Said that it may be an issue regarding going to see family and missing practice today. JT left anyway to see famly for holiday. This not fact and only what is being said. There are a lot of different things being said. He said the truth will come out and not a big deal.

Saw this at another site. Let's see how this plays out but I would be SMDH if any kids decide to quit the football team while we still have two games left for the season. Once the off season hits, then let them transfer but this is just ridiculous on so many levels.

Who is son exactly?

maybe coaches promise recruits certain things to get them to sign and they haven't lived up to their end of the bargain.

If he went away beacause he wanted to go home for thanksgiving he should be suspended by the team for some time

I hope the rumors aren’t true. Jeff is electric on Saturdays. Why is there always something bad happening?

Advertisement
Back