Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
👆🏻 The nothing to see here guy, all is well right?
I assume you are alluding to the issues with the team .... pretty sure I didn’t say anything about that (I know I didn’t just being sarcastic).
If the teams performance and a starters decision to leave are related then that says FAR more about the kid. So because we have issues it’s ok for everyone to bail and quit? Yeah, that’s what everyone should be teaching their kids.

Well, first - he'd have to sit a year, which makes the PT argument moot. Second, it'd be dumb because Ole Miss stinks, and at our absolute worst, we've still had better records than they have the previous three seasons.

And third, it would be WEAK for a hometown kid to leave and go to a ****** SEC school just because "they get their receivers the ball." I don't want kids like that anywhere near the program, so if he's truly thinking about that, then bye felicia.

If he's reaching out to Clemson, WSU, WVU, etc., I'd at least understand. But Ole Miss? Weak.
I agree with all your points, not even in disagreement. Trying to put my feet in a young kid’s shoes, and make a short sighted decision. When doing that, ole miss looks desirable.

I just can't see that being true. Lingard has been posting nothing but positive stuff in the past few weeks, and I think this is more of the fanbase "sky-is-falling" overreaction than anything being solid.

"Rumors" are just that.

100% expect at least Williams and Lo back. Pope should stay but the others I would understand leaving.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Siiiiiiiiiiiiigh:

In one of the recruiting threads, I posted that after the lost to BC, you can look at the body language of these kids and see that Richt has completely lost this locker room.

I blasted Coach Brown to oblivion after his comment calling some kids cancer if they are not leading or following (which is one the dumbest comment I’ve ever heard, to be honest).

I stated to say bye bye to the Class of 19 (this was before Crowley and Nunn decommitted) and we’re going to be saying bye bye to some very good players on this team as well.

The players I had pegged to leave were Pope, Ezzard, Weldon, and Harley. I had Pope leaving b/c he had to be convinced to come here as he was literally all Bama, and we have done chit w him. I had Harley leaving b/c he was called out on a couple of bad throws that had nothing to do w him. I had Weldon leaving b/c he’s not going to see the field. I had Ezzard leaving due to him seeing minimum time.

However, it appears this crisis is much more than I could ever imagine. Between hearing recruits say that they didn’t hear from Miami (albeit they were studs and are very much needed here), how we have handled the recruitment or lack there of for dire positions of need, along w the absolutely **** poor on-field football results, and brethren I see a program in more disarray than the last regime.

Kids are tweeting left & right, no QB development after yr 3, split locker rooms, guys who are not draft ready looking to leave by any means necessary, nepotism, coaches blaming kids v. taking ownership, lack of cohesion...I mean I can go on and on.

I thought I was distraught w Golden here, but it appears we’re about to bleed high profile players, many from our back yard. How is that going to look to these coaches & parents?

Look, I don’t care if ur a homer for Richt or not, if u give a flying **** about THIS PROGRAM & not some coach, u have to agree it’s time to cut bait. We are not better off now than then. Why? B/c we fluke won the Coastal last yr? It was a mirage and it’s reared its ugly head this season.

No, this is not an overreaction, this is where we are. NOTHING about this team resembles a hurricane team. ****, our color green is fcking shimmering in the sun light for god sake! (That’s a different topic though). Sad times, my guys. It hurts to read or hear about this. We’re not on probation but man does it feel like we’re on probation.

Re
Really??? So a halt a dozen freshmen, all on offense mind you, all headaches? Nothing at all to do with the offense?.. The coaches calling them cancers? ..scoring 14pts a game?

I was trying to dry out for a bit before the holidays, but I'll smoke some of what you're on!!... Dat **** Mus be sum ninja fire!!
Yep you’re right let’s all quit and go somewhere else. **** let’s all just start rooting for the Gators . Anyone so blinded as to think this is alll on staff really needs to take a step back.

Advertisement
Still not absolutly confirmed but rumors are swirling that Thomas, Harley, Pope, Ezzard, Williams, Weldon and Lingard are all leaving the program. Out of those names, Thomas, Williams and Lingard we can absolutely not lose and if they do leave, this staff needs to be questioned and not left off the hook for this debacle.

I don’t understand Lingard’s problem

I have seen videos and pictures of Williams, pope, Ezzard with the team in the last day or so. Williams I’m rhe last few hours. If they are leaving they for sure haven’t left yet. Also, Thomas is the only one who’ve deleted everything Miami on his social media.

Advertisement
look it literally makes ZERO sense for Jeff Thomas to transfer out, especially given that regardless how he feels about the coaches, he is a starter here. its not like if he returns he's not going to be getting Reps or some bs.

If he wants to make the NFL ASAP, he will stay regardless whether he wants to be here or not.
Maybe he's worried about heading into the draft with a better status more than how quickly he can get there. I don't blame him. Go to a real program, sit out a year, then showcase his true abilities and he's drafted in the top 2 rounds. Stay here, touching the ball twice a game running nothing but fly routes and he's a 4-5 round pick.

Smart money move

Siiiiiiiiiiiiigh:

In one of the recruiting threads, I posted that after the lost to BC, you can look at the body language of these kids and see that Richt has completely lost this locker room.

I blasted Coach Brown to oblivion after his comment calling some kids cancer if they are not leading or following (which is one the dumbest comment I’ve ever heard, to be honest).

I stated to say bye bye to the Class of 19 (this was before Crowley and Nunn decommitted) and we’re going to be saying bye bye to some very good players on this team as well.

The players I had pegged to leave were Pope, Ezzard, Weldon, and Harley. I had Pope leaving b/c he had to be convinced to come here as he was literally all Bama and we have done chit w him. I had Harley leaving b/c he was called out on a couple of bad throws that had nothing to do w him. I had Weldon leaving b/c he’s not going to see the field. I had Ezzard leaving due to him seeing minimum time.

However, it appears this crisis is much more than I could ever imagine. Between hearing recruits say that they didn’t hear from Miami (albeit they were studs and could very much be used), how we have handled the recruitment or lack there of for dire positions of need, and the absolutely **** poor on field football results, and brethren I see a program in more disarray than the last regime.

Kids are tweeting left & right, no QB development after yr 3, split locker rooms, guys who are not draft ready looking to leave by any means necessary, nepotism, coaches blaming kids v. taking ownership, lack of cohesion...I mean I can go on and on.

I thought I was distraught w Golden here, but it appears we’re about to bleed high profile players, many from our back yard. How is that going to look to these coaches & parents?

Look, I don’t care if ur a homer for Richt or not, if u give a flying **** about THIS PROGRAM & not some coach, u have to agree it’s time to cut bait. We are not better off now than then. Why? B/c we fluke won the Coastal last yr? It was a mirage and it’s reared it’s ugly head this season.

No, this is not an overreaction, this is where we are. NOTHING about this team resembles a hurricane team. ****, our color green is fcking shimmering in the sun light for god sake! (That’s a different topic though). Sad times, my guys. It hurts to read or hear about this. We’re not on probation but man does it feel like we’re on probation.
I dont know what football team you have been watching the last 15 years but yes this

Advertisement
Back