Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
Nice to have him, sucks to lose him, but he doesn't make or break this team. next man up mentality. I've been one of JT4's supporters here on this site. Called him our best receiver and reminded me of Santana Moss.

But if he's gonna dip like this, then fck him, let him bounce. I've been on ****** teams before, though definitely not at this level of the competition, but I still grind it out and would never think of abandoning my brothers. It's just a bad look. You can blame Richt, you can blame the offense, but you can also man up and own that path you've taken. Makes me appreciate a guy like Stacy Coley even more than this bullsht. Once a quitter, always a quitter.

Advertisement
Curious on the Pope noise. I don't get it, he's on the field as a freshman. I'm not watching like I used to, but don't understand that one on the surface.

Have you watched our offense? We don’t get playmakers the ball.

Thomas barely gets touches, he’d be a 60-70 catch guy elsewhere.

Advertisement
You not wrong. But you can’t deny they’ve been getting their receivers the ball. They have one of the best receiving corps in the nation this year. And they’re draft eligible. Pope would be next in line. There’s playing time for him next year here, I hope he works his stuff out.

Well, first - he'd have to sit a year, which makes the PT argument moot. Second, it'd be dumb because Ole Miss stinks, and at our absolute worst, we've still had better records than they have the previous three seasons.

And third, it would be WEAK for a hometown kid to leave and go to a ****** SEC school just because "they get their receivers the ball." I don't want kids like that anywhere near the program, so if he's truly thinking about that, then bye felicia.

If he's reaching out to Clemson, WSU, WVU, etc., I'd at least understand. But Ole Miss? Weak.

Half the WRs are leaving the team

Still not absolutly confirmed but rumors are swirling that Thomas, Harley, Pope, Ezzard, Williams, Weldon and Lingard are all leaving the program. Out of those names, Thomas, Williams and Lingard we can absolutely not lose and if they do leave, this staff needs to be questioned and not left off the hook for this debacle.

Advertisement
Still not absolutly confirmed but rumors are swirling that Thomas, Harley, Pope, Ezzard, Williams, Weldon and Lingard are all leaving the program. Out of those names, Thomas, Williams and Lingard we can absolutely not lose and if they do leave, this staff needs to be questioned and not left off the hook for this debacle.
Lingard would be huge loss.

Advertisement
Re
A body blaming this on Richt is being ridiculous.
This kids sounds like a headcase diva. This is exactly the kind of crap and kind of player we don’t need. He’s good but Jesus he isn’t the second coming of Jerry Rice. These f#%&ing kids get worse and worse every year!
Really??? So a halt a dozen freshmen, all on offense mind you, all headaches? Nothing at all to do with the offense?.. The coaches calling them cancers? ..scoring 14pts a game?

I was trying to dry out for a bit before the holidays, but I'll smoke some of what you're on!!... Dat **** Mus be sum ninja fire!!

I just can't see that being true. Lingard has been posting nothing but positive stuff in the past few weeks, and I think this is more of the fanbase "sky-is-falling" overreaction than anything being solid.

"Rumors" are just that.

Advertisement
Back