Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
Who’s leaving and why would be a nice start.

Nobody at this point. Kids are kids and have people in their ear telling them all type of nonsense.

You complain about NOT playing, but you're going to sit out another year voluntarily? Makes zero sense.

What does being white have anything to do with it? Jesus, I get the disapointment with this season but some of these posts are insane.

Saban. Dabo. Kelly. Harbaugh. Holgorsen. Leach. All white dudes. All coaching inner city kids. All doing fine.

All who you named are Winners that's the difference. Richt is stuck in the 1960s with his playcalling and demeanor. HE LOST HIS PLAYERS.

When you can't relate to your players it has everything to do with it. Jimmy Johnson didn't have this problem, so there was well no problem. Mark Richt for the type of players we have here he shouldn't be our coach. These players most likely came because of Dugans don't kid yourself.

I won't be surprised if Dugans is gone as well after this Season.

I hate Richt absolutely more than anyone. But what does White have to do with anything? You mentioned jimmy iohnson he was white. Most college head coaches are white they relate just fine.

If you said Richt sucks and can’t relate I agree but when you said he can relate because he is white is flat out racist stupidity.

Advertisement
What does being white have anything to do with it? Jesus, I get the disapointment with this season but some of these posts are insane.

Saban. Dabo. Kelly. Harbaugh. Holgorsen. Leach. All white dudes. All coaching inner city kids. All doing fine.
True , They can go play for Willie Taggart....lol

Then GTFO. Ole Miss is a tire fire. 5-6, 6-6, 5-7 the last three seasons, bowl bans and recruiting sanctions. And he wants to go there?

That's some entitled bull****.
You not wrong. But you can’t deny they’ve been getting their receivers the ball. They have one of the best receiving corps in the nation this year. And they’re draft eligible. Pope would be next in line. There’s playing time for him next year here, I hope he works his stuff out.

Advertisement
Nobody at this point. Kids are kids and have people in their ear telling them all type of nonsense.

You complain about NOT playing, but you're going to sit out another year voluntarily? Makes zero sense.
Your second paragraph makes a lot of sense, especially for the kids who really want to play. Thanks for the response, man.

Curious on the Pope noise. I don't get it, he's on the field as a freshman. I'm not watching like I used to, but don't understand that one on the surface.

Advertisement
I mean here we have a kid Thomas, who UM most likely had to jump thru 10 fires to get him in academically, whose never wanted anything to do with being a student...Going to go somewhere to sit out a whole season to get on the field.

look it literally makes ZERO sense for Jeff Thomas to transfer out, especially given that regardless how he feels about the coaches, he is a starter here. its not like if he returns he's not going to be getting Reps or some bs.

If he wants to make the NFL ASAP, he will stay regardless whether he wants to be here or not.

Advertisement
I'm late to the party but if this is true, and it's for football-related reasons, this is some WEAK *** ****.

This team won 10 games last year and went to the **** Orange Bowl. And he's gonna bounce because of a down season, even when there's a chance for 9 wins on the schedule?

And if it has to do with playcalling (which has been B-A-D, not arguing there), how is this getting him any closer to going to showcasing himself? If he goes to another FCS school, he has to sit a year. And is his status as a potential NFL draft pick really better if he goes the JUCO route?

ODB and Jarvis Landry were drafted high and got huge contracts despite playing in ****** college offenses. It makes NO sense for him to leave, even if the offensive production hasn't been there, and it's weak if that's why he's gone.
9 wins? New math I take it. Our education system is collapsing.

Spoiler alert- we’ve won 6 with two to go....

Advertisement
Back