Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
Went back and looked when he signed with the Canes at JT's many obstacles in early life and high school and wondered quite frankly how we were able to get him in school. Great atheletic ability, but other problems certainly not all of his own doing. Hope he can get things straightened out, but the shot at pros is tougher these days as they are more stringent on things than straight atheleticsm. Quitting on team was not the way to go.

Finally able to field a full 85 the last couple of years and can't seem to keep that many on the team. It starts at the top. Don't blame the kids it's those over them. It's insane that other teams don't have these issues. Why us? Jesus I can't with this staff anymore man.

Lol blaming the staff for some soft a$$, crybaby kids...Good riddance to these idiots.

This is some soft, weak, entitled **** with every kid mentioned here.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

What does white have to do with anything?

When you can't relate to your players it has everything to do with it. Jimmy Johnson didn't have this problem, so there was well no problem. Mark Richt for the type of players we have here he shouldn't be our coach. These players most likely came because of Dugans don't kid yourself.

I won't be surprised if Dugans is gone as well after this Season.

Advertisement
Who the **** wants to play for a White Man who doesn't gameplan for his opponents? Inner city kids are some of toughest kids in America. They already feel they've lost at life due to the cards they're dealt, so you help them feel like winners in different things like Football. Richt and His staff is the cancer that needs to be craved out.

What does being white have anything to do with it? Jesus, I get the disapointment with this season but some of these posts are insane.

Saban. Dabo. Kelly. Harbaugh. Holgorsen. Leach. All white dudes. All coaching inner city kids. All doing fine.

A body blaming this on Richt is being ridiculous.
This kids sounds like a headcase diva. This is exactly the kind of crap and kind of player we don’t need. He’s good but Jesus he isn’t the second coming of Jerry Rice. These f#%&ing kids get worse and worse every year!
👆🏻 The nothing to see here guy, all is well right?

Advertisement
I am very certain that Pope as been in contact with Ole Miss people now. As far as I know it’s just players and not staff/administration, but he’s 100% looking around.

Then GTFO. Ole Miss is a tire fire. 5-6, 6-6, 5-7 the last three seasons, bowl bans and recruiting sanctions. And he wants to go there?

That's some entitled bull****.

Advertisement
This is officially the death penalty of UM football. The only ones who truly care about UM football are the fans, and former players who helped make it great. No the the admin, the HC, the AD, or boosters. It's been a great run. But we will NEVER be back.

Lol blaming the staff for some soft a$$, crybaby kids...Good riddance to these idiots.

This is some soft, weak, entitled **** with every kid mentioned here.
We say that not until we lose more blue chippers. Shouldnt have freshman wanting to transfer out. That's a really bad sign

Yep. The Schict show is just beginning. This man does not deserve a 4th year. We need to stop the bleeding. This coming from a formerly huge Richt supporter.

Yup. At this point I don't know how anyone could expect Richt to do anything of substance here going forward. For those that argue in favor of Richt stating he just needs to get his guys in and needs more talent; that's irrelevant when guys from his classes are leaving after their freshman years and he can't recruit effectively anymore. You and I know how this is going to go next year - we're going to have a season similar to this one. This is also on Blake James, because next year we'd still go into next year with Richt, but we wouldn't have to worry about a hefty buyout. But, Blake likes to extend any coach that has 1 good season, and now we're stuck in this mess.

Advertisement
Back