Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
Those are just rumors for now. But given Harley and his dad constantly speaking their displeasure on how Miami is operating. It's fair to assume there's legs to it.

Also, Pope tweeted then deleted something along the lines of everyone else is getting theres, but I'm not. Since then he's been posting stuff about other teams like UF and Clemson for example.

Not a rumor, but public perception - it seems our locker room being a mess is an understatement. You could say JT quitting is on him and not on Richt, and rightfully so. But the big picture mess is squarely on Richt and how he's handled everything.
I am very certain that Pope as been in contact with Ole Miss people now. As far as I know it’s just players and not staff/administration, but he’s 100% looking around.

Advertisement
Finally able to field a full 85 the last couple of years and can't seem to keep that many on the team. It starts at the top. Don't blame the kids it's those over them. It's insane that other teams don't have these issues. Why us? Jesus I can't with this staff anymore man.

Who the **** wants to play for a White Man who doesn't gameplan for his opponents? Inner city kids are some of toughest kids in America. They already feel they've lost at life due to the cards they're dealt, so you help them feel like winners in different things like Football. Richt and His staff is the cancer that needs to be craved out.

What does white have to do with anything?

Not sure why the WRs would be leaving. Pope and Harley would be getting major reps next year. Leaving would make little sense. On top of when players leave, they generally don't make it to the big time later.
Agreed. Also, Harley is aleady getting a ton of reps.

Advertisement
on TOS
“After watching several juniors turn pro and then go late in the draft or not at all in recent years, UM decided to meet with its draft-eligible players earlier than usual. And there’s optimism that the Canes will hold onto most, if not all, of their juniors. Defensive coordinator Manny Diaz confirmed Tuesday he has met with junior linebackers Shaq Quarterman, Mike Pinckney and Zach McCloud and defensive end Joe Jackson.”

So Richt in the past was slow to anticipate that players think about things like leaving early? Color me shocked.

Harley and Thomas are close so I wouldnt be shocked in the least. Pope is in his feelings so that’s another. One of the QBs outside of Perry will be out. If I was a betting man that would be my bets

Advertisement
Tip of the iceberg.

giphy.gif

Not sure why the WRs would be leaving. Pope and Harley would be getting major reps next year. Leaving would make little sense. On top of when players leave, they generally don't make it to the big time later.
cager is only a junior right? there goes a bunch of wasted reps.

Advertisement
A body blaming this on Richt is being ridiculous.
This kids sounds like a headcase diva. This is exactly the kind of crap and kind of player we don’t need. He’s good but Jesus he isn’t the second coming of Jerry Rice. These f#%&ing kids get worse and worse every year!
Shut up

Advertisement
Back