Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
Richt has lost the locker room the situation has grown extremely toxic from what iv heard Jeff wont be the only high profile younger player to transfer.
Again, what have you heard? You’re the 4th random poster to hop in this thread saying you know something and then refuse to say it. It’s getting old.

You can blame Richt for being soft and you can blame JT4 for quitting on the team. It can be both. You come off terribly close-minded.

This isn't the first time things have happened with this kid.

Agree but the team implosion and cloud of negativity it's 100% on him. He have been exposed as terrible offensive coach and lack of development and that is a capital sin specially to SF players.

Advertisement
On the subject of players leaving, with the new transfer rules there’s going to be players leaving all over the country. Frankly I’d take a couple of 5 star players I’m sure will leave Ala if we lose a couple of duds.

Agree but the team implosion and cloud of negativity it's 100% on him. He have been exposed as terrible offensive coach and lack of development and that is a capital sin specially to SF players.
You never answered my question. Classic.

Advertisement
To be honest this **** makes me sad/mad af. How long do we have to keep dealing with dumbass people who hire terrible coaches. They will be sending out letters and **** again about how the university is doing so great and we appreciate your donation and wanting more money and it's like for what. Why am I shelling out money. So you can use some of my money to pay a loser 4 mil a year? Gtfoh

I'm late to the party but if this is true, and it's for football-related reasons, this is some WEAK *** ****.

This team won 10 games last year and went to the **** Orange Bowl. And he's gonna bounce because of a down season, even when there's a chance for 9 wins on the schedule?

And if it has to do with playcalling (which has been B-A-D, not arguing there), how is this getting him any closer to going to showcasing himself? If he goes to another FCS school, he has to sit a year. And is his status as a potential NFL draft pick really better if he goes the JUCO route?

ODB and Jarvis Landry were drafted high and got huge contracts despite playing in ****** college offenses. It makes NO sense for him to leave, even if the offensive production hasn't been there, and it's weak if that's why he's gone.

Advertisement
This is the fallout when you PUBLICLY call kids cancers. How do you think the parents reacted to Brown calling their kids cancers?

I don't know if that is the case, but I'd have fire him for that comments.

Wash the ******* dirty laundry at your home.

Advertisement
Can’t read the whole thread atm. Has this been confirmed?

No but there is a lot of smoke. Like a lot. No way it is just some random rumor. Something is happening and expect more. The writers for the Canes know about this also and are all over it. Expect practice to be a frenzy.

Advertisement
Back