Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

We went from a possible Top 4 next year of Richards, Thomas, Pope and Hasselwood to a possible Top 4 of Cager, Wiggins, Njoku and Harley.

How is that even possible?

Advertisement
Remember after the Toledo game I was killing richt and the way the team played even though we were blowing scrubs out. I got banned and down voted to ****. Who still wants richt here now? That's why my bar is so red. Yall can take all them downvotes back. I tried to be real and yall couldnt get corch richt nut sack out ya mouth. The guy is a puzzy loser. These kids dont wanna play for a sissy loser.

Advertisement
Taking "borderline kids" from "struggling communities" (code word for ghettos). Back in the heyday, that was half the team. Today, that scenario clashes big time with the "UM as a great academic institution" goal of the administration. Another reason why we have a better chance at a basketball NC (only need a small number of great players) than getting another one in football. No matter who the coach is.

THIS IS 110% ON THE MONEY AND COULDN’T MORE TRUE...I’VE HAD PERSONAL EXPERIENCES THAT WILL CONFIRM THIS IN DEALINGS WITH THE UM ADMIN...CORPORATE $SPON$ER$ WRITE THE BIG CKS THAT GREASES THE WHEELS AT THE “U” AND THEY AIN’T HAVIN’ NO “BUCK WILD / OFF THE CHAIN PROGRAM” IF THEY’RE PAYING FOR IT...AND THE PLAYERS KNOW IT ALL TO WELL...

Advertisement
Remember after the Toledo game I was killing richt and the way the team played even though we were blowing scrubs out. I got banned and down voted to ****. Who still wants richt here now? That's why my bar is so red. Yall can take all them downvotes back. I tried to be real and yall couldnt get corch richt nut sack out ya mouth. The guy is a puzzy loser. These kids dont wanna play for a sissy loser.

Uh......sorry, bud. The majority of this forum has been wanting Richt out of here since right after the FSU game where we saw some definitive cracks start to show. It got exacerbated once the UVA debacle took place. You're not in the minority. You getting negged probably is related to something else.

If he really went home he ain’t coming back. Too many people gonna be telling him Miami isn’t using him and he can go somewhere else and be featured and earn his money.

Probably. Wouldn't doubt that's happening and they'd have some valid point. Problem is, he can't just go to another school. He'd have to sit out a year which at that point, he'd be eligible for the NFL draft. Might as well just suck it up for 1 more year than leave.

Advertisement
Probably. Wouldn't doubt that's happening and they'd have some valid point. Problem is, he can't just go to another school. He'd have to sit out a year which at that point, he'd be eligible for the NFL draft. Might as well just suck it up for 1 more year than leave.

Or go to some FCS school that throws it all ove the park. He could easily win multiple awards and end up with 1,000 yards next year being the guy

Advertisement

There has been a number of us, who have wanted him gone since the LSU debacle.

If he really went home he ain’t coming back. Too many people gonna be telling him Miami isn’t using him and he can go somewhere else and be featured and earn his money.
Miami isn't using him?!? He had 10 touches and a punt return TD on Saturday.

Advertisement
Back