Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

This is pretty much a carbon copy of the 89 blocks saga. Please go and check it out if you haven't already.

The kid quits at any sign of adversity, just need to know what sparked it.

The only adversity have being MR and his church style regime. More focus on church than on football

Advertisement
If true this really sucks but next man up...We are lucky that there are only two games left to play. We need to get past this season and get to the off season to see if any meaningful changes are going to take place.

Kids are not stupid. They are watching teams in the CFB with less talent than we have at Miami and those teams are putting up 30+ points a game. They see that coaches are using those athletes in the proper way instead of what is going on here in this program where we throw swing passes to our slowest receivers and ask our fastest receivers to block for them. We run dive plays 95% of the time especially on third downs and I'm sure kids on this team are frustrated looking at these 5 games we lost and wondering if we had a better offensive coach would we have won those games.

Real changes need to be made in the off season or I think Miami football will take a huge step back and may never get back to being relevant in CFB under Richt.

It was mentioned by insiders on this forum that the locker room was lost in the very first game with the issues of AR and MR. But posters here want photo and audio as evidence. The handling of the AR hidden suspension and later medical issue was just terrible by the staff.. Then after the UV fiasco the locker room imploded but again posters dismiss everything unless you have 5K posts.
It doesn't surprise me. The coaches did jack **** all offseason and we rolled into 2018 with the exact same problems we had in 2017. That is just another level of incompetence and laziness. To witness this first hand and be apart of it as a player but with no power to change anything must feel like you're in a prison.

Advertisement
I could definitely see Harley being another guy that leaves given how opinionated his dad's become on social media.

I thought TJ Jones at the beginning of the cycle was merely a cherry on top of the WR room. Now, he's shot up to arguably one of the most important recruits left this cycle.
Harley got more snaps than any other wide receiver last week. What the fvck does he have to complain about?

Harley got more snaps than any other wide receiver last week. What the fvck does he have to complain about?

Most of this occurred during the 4-game losing streak was where Rosier was the QB. When Rosier was the QB, Harley was barely getting any looks. Not saying I agree with approach from Harley and his dad's end, but I understand the frustration.

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas isn't the only player that will be leaving Richt lost his team. Richt is the problem he wasn't hired to win any Championships here.... Just a good Christian Guy who they knew would pacify an angry Fan Base. Before he loses all of the integrity he has left step down.

Sorry if you still in denial. There was a big incident between AR and MR in the LSU game. So grow up a pair and apply common sense.
There was an argument, yes. There wasn't a CIA-driven cover up of a suspension masked by misinformation about injuries and sitting out multiple games and then ultimately having to retire from the sport. All that was made up, right? It really was CMR banishing him for eternity for being mad at his favorite QB and then everything else made up as cover by The Deep State. GTFO with that BS.

Advertisement
Most of this occurred during the 4-game losing streak was where Rosier was the QB. When Rosier was the QB, Harley was barely getting any looks. Not saying I agree with approach from Harley and his dad's end, but I understand the frustration.
Ya, I hear ya.

Jeff talking to Rick & co.
half baked.gif

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas isn't the only player that will be leaving Richt lost his team. Richt is the problem he wasn't hired to win any Championships here.... Just a good Christian Guy who they knew would pacify an angry Fan Base. Before he loses all of the integrity he has left step down.
Okay, so who else is leaving? Since you seem to know it all.

The only adversity have being MR and his church style regime. More focus on church than on football

You can blame Richt for being soft and you can blame JT4 for quitting on the team. It can be both. You come off terribly close-minded.

This isn't the first time things have happened with this kid.

Any chance he left the team to spend Thanksgiving with family in St. Louis and this is all one big misunderstanding?

Advertisement
Back