Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
Dude got 10 targets Saturday, QB play finally improved
There definitely Is something else going on, but Richts offense has to be part of JTs calculus on this. But whatever else is going on.... i Wonder how much of it is related to cmr. U can’t let your best player up and leave.

I’ll buy this if you can give me a single reason leaving with two games left benefits him in any way possible.

Maybe there was no calculus l. Maybe the kid is a head case and didn’t think it through.

Not a Richt apologist but I'm thinking this has nothing to do with the offense....

89 blocks showed a different side of JT4... Him to just up and leave out of nowhere wouldn't be out of the question.

Just a Weird situation

JC
Outside of this being an academic issue this 100% is on Richt. Our locker room must be a ******* **** show. When you hear outstandingly stupid **** like Thomas Brown telling the players they're either a leader or a follower and publicly stating that some players are cancers you can only imagine how miserable it must be playing under these incompetent clowns and the divisions there must be in the locker room.

Add to that us already knowing that the offensive staff is made up of stubborn, lazy, arrogant, incompetent coaches more worried about quoting scripture and throwing players under the bus than taking accountability and changing, you can easily understand why players with the slightest inclination of leaving decide to abandon this ******* **** show. We've seen it literally every year Richt has been here.

Advertisement
At the end what star offensive player would not have an issue with the coaching staff?

Richt has really lost all respect with these players we find this out through rumor because our press are compleyely in fear to find any facts because they are too scared to confront these coaches. Hello Don Bailey at the head of the list.

Advertisement
I assume based on everything we are hearing that we can expect at least 1 out of 2 of these guys will also be leaving: Pope & Harley.

Taking "borderline kids" from "struggling communities" (code word for ghettos). Back in the heyday, that was half the team. Today, that scenario clashes big time with the "UM as a great academic institution" goal of the administration. Another reason why we have a better chance at a basketball NC (only need a small number of great players) than getting another one in football. No matter who the coach is.

Advertisement
Outside of this being an academic issue this 100% is on Richt. Our locker room must be a ******* **** show. When you hear outstandingly stupid **** like Thomas Brown telling the players they're either a leader or a follower and publicly stating that some players are cancers you can only imagine how miserable it must be playing under these incompetent clowns and the divisions there must be in the locker room.

Add to that us already knowing that the offensive staff is entirely made up of stubborn, lazy, arrogant, incompetent coaches more worried about quoting scripture and throwing players under the bus than taking accountability and changing, you can easily understand why players with the slightest inclination of leaving decide to abandon this ******* **** show. We've seen it literally every year Richt has been here.

It was mentioned by insiders on this forum that the locker room was lost in the very first game with the issues of AR and MR. But posters here want photo and audio as evidence. The handling of the AR hidden suspension and later medical issue was just terrible by the staff.. Then after the UV fiasco the locker room imploded but again posters dismiss everything unless you have 5K posts.

Advertisement
Probably Pope and Harley

I could definitely see Harley being another guy that leaves given how opinionated his dad's become on social media.

I thought TJ Jones at the beginning of the cycle was merely a cherry on top of the WR room. Now, he's shot up to arguably one of the most important recruits left this cycle.

This is pretty much a carbon copy of the 89 blocks saga. Please go and check it out if you haven't already.

The kid quits at any sign of adversity, just need to know what sparked it.

I imagine he lost faith or can’t trust the coaches due to the lack of offensive production.

I could definitely see Harley being another guy that leaves given how opinionated his dad's become on social media.

I thought TJ Jones at the beginning of the cycle was merely a cherry on top of the WR room. Now, he's shot up to arguably one of the most important recruits left this cycle.

I just said the same thing. Accept his commitment now!

It was mentioned by insiders on this forum that the locker room was lost in the very first game with the issues of AR and MR. But posters here want photo and audio as evidence. The handling of the AR hidden suspension and later medical issue was just terrible by the staff.. Then after the UV fiasco the locker room imploded but again posters dismiss everything unless you have 5K posts.
Whatever, man. Stop spinning that tin foil hat sh-t. The AR conspiracy theory was dumb AF.

Advertisement
Back