Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
This season has been awful but it doesn’t make much sense to do it after a win where he returned a punt for a TD. Wtf

Yea I just wanted to say fck you richt because I despise him as a coach. BUT This is what happens when you take borderline kids . Unreal football player but mentally a nut job.

Nah this is what happens when you take borderline kids and you’re a disaster of a coach. By all accounts he’s been fine in Miami aside form Richt’s decision making at QB and play calling. Richt or another ones of the coaches seems to be the one who ran him off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys settle down

All will work out as soon as Thomas Brown finishes removing the cancers from the team

Advertisement
Not a Richt apologist but I'm thinking this has nothing to do with the offense....

89 blocks showed a different side of JT4... Him to just up and leave out of nowhere wouldn't be out of the question.

Just a Weird situation

JC

I was thinking the same thing. Honestly....after what was showed on 89 blocks, I’m shocked that he was able to get into Miami. I hope the rumors aren’t true though.

Advertisement
Back