Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
My source last night, not affiliated with the team but someone very close to Jeff said it wasn’t true, but now hearing conflicting reports so I’m honestly not sure at this point. I apologize if I got this one wrong

is the conflicting report from the same person who told you it wasn't true or from some other dude?

Advertisement
Is someone confirming this or what? Would be a big mistake for Thomas. He is one year away from a big paycheck. Why would he do this?

Advertisement
This thing about Thomas is a hoax. There is nothing in any news source indicating anything remotely discussing this issue. Mods should kill this thread as well.

This thread is affecting my milk
If you're a nursing mother or just expecting, I could see the stress impact. Me... I'm just looking pregnant these days. I'm already a stressed out, neurotic, ****** mess. I want to numb myself to all things tRicht to stay even and balanced...but every time he pulls a corch move i sucked sucked right back in.

Is someone confirming this or what? Would be a big mistake for Thomas. He is one year away from a big paycheck. Why would he do this?
He has always had issues. He up and quit his high school team a few times. Hopefully, he has adults in his life that can help him work through his problems. This could be bigger than football.

Advertisement
If you're a nursing mother or just expecting, I could see the stress impact. Me... I'm just looking pregnant these days. I'm already a stressed out, neurotic, ****** mess. I want to numb myself to all things tRicht to stay even and balanced...but every time he pulls a corch move i sucked sucked right back in.

I think he is talking about another type of milk.

Advertisement
He has always had issues. He up and quit his high school team a few times. Hopefully, he has adults in his life that can help him work through his problems. This could be bigger than football.
Try once, not multiple times. Stop acting like you know the kid.

Here's my rule: And its quite simple:

If you cant write me a script for Vikes or Xanax, then don't go around calling yourself "Doctor."

Know mean?
Check out the Medical MJ card. Might help....
92d5c1418c0fb7dc3815af827d7f56b9.jpg

I can't stop thinking about those deviled eggs & dressing tomorrow. JT4 couldn't either. GONE EAT.

Advertisement
Back