Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

I heard that from a guy from St Louis
1542798268289.gif

Advertisement
OP’s info is correct.

This is a shame because Jeff Thomas would be a household name in even just a competent offense. Imagine that type of elite acceleration and raw explosion routinely out in space on a team like a Oklahoma or UCF. He really is a special talent. Guys that maintain that kind of top end speed while cutting through traffic are devastating to defenses. I don’t think our fans appreciate just how talented he is. He’s a freak.

1. QB carousel.
2. Conservative play calls
3. Bland offense
4. Multiple games without involvement
5. A coach who literally recoiled in horror at the notion of explosive plays

I understand his frustration, but hopefully he cools off and comes back. Perry is showing he has something, and NFL teams know Miami guys produce. He’s off to the league in a year anyway and front offices will want in.

Richt should be begging his *** to come back and emailing him the Jeff Thomas Package he intends to use next season, which guarantees him 10 touches a game.
I'm trying to think of a time a player has flat out bolted and then returned. Basically, if he's gone, he ain't coming back. **** **** **** (Florida Evans voice)

Is the rumor that Mahoney is leaving the team with bar milo true? God I wish.

Advertisement
OP’s info is correct.

This is a shame because Jeff Thomas would be a household name in even just a competent offense. Imagine that type of elite acceleration and raw explosion routinely out in space on a team like a Oklahoma or UCF. He really is a special talent. Guys that maintain that kind of top end speed while cutting through traffic are devastating to defenses. I don’t think our fans appreciate just how talented he is. He’s a freak.

1. QB carousel.
2. Conservative play calls
3. Bland offense
4. Multiple games without involvement
5. A coach who literally recoiled in horror at the notion of explosive plays

I understand his frustration, but hopefully he cools off and comes back. Perry is showing he has something, and NFL teams know Miami guys produce. He’s off to the league in a year anyway and front offices will want in.

Richt should be begging his *** to come back and emailing him the Jeff Thomas Package he intends to use next season, which guarantees him 10 touches a game.

What are your talking about? Who doesn’t appreciate the talent Jeff is? Please show me someone on here that doesn’t. Smdh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back