Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Jeff Thomas would not be a second or third round pick if he entered the draft right now.

It was a quick example to illustrate a point. He might not sneak into the 3rd round, with how this inept system made him disappear after a hot start. I don't see how he would fall much below that.. too much speed, agility, and ball skills.

Advertisement
Dede Westbrook had domestic abuse issues. I even seem to recall him being kicked out of draft interviews b/c he's a scumbag. For someone that is apparently an NFL GM I figured you would have known that but I guess I'm the one that "has no clue WTF I'm talking about" so we'll just leave where it is.

PS: Oklahoma has had more 4 and 5* WRs than UM over the last 10 years and still only has 3 WRs playing in the league.

I never said I was an NFL GM. I merely stated one of the biggest reasons why he dropped in the draft. You have no clue wtf you are talking about if you think these guys aren't getting drafted because of the school. I follow recruiting very closely and I know they have more 4 and 5* WRs than us, but that doesn't mean they are more talented. The recruiting services are not perfect and Oklahoma does a poor job of evaluating the WRs. Most of the highly rated HS kids from Oklahoma that went undrafted either did not do well at Ok or they performed poorly in the combine.

Everyone go to bed lol rumor has been squashed by a reputable source, not Marrero and SMD since those two are useless.

Advertisement
**** no!

Is being a Miami sports fan not torture enough?

LOL i was asking because the guy from barstool that covers the mets/jets always says cuncel the progrum lol. I figured you got it from him. I have never seen it anywhere else besides that guy. Kevin Clancy I believe is his name.

KSH.gif

Advertisement
I'll say this - IF this turns out to be true, then everyone who's posted in this thread needs to up vote at least one post from @Grandpa794. Old guy's rep is taking a beating for starting this thread. :)

Love the news that this is “fake news” per a source, but I’m definitely not feeling good about it regardless. Details may be different but something bad is up. He wouldn’t delete all UM stuff from social media for no reason. The way these things usually go for us, I would still expect the worst.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll say this - IF this turns out to be true, then everyone who's posted in this thread needs to up vote at least one post from @Grandpa794. Old guy's rep is taking a beating for starting this thread. :)

If OP is wrong we need slash from the WEZ to post his personal info so he can take a public beating to his character like JT4s is

OP’s info is correct.

This is a shame because Jeff Thomas would be a household name in even just a competent offense. Imagine that type of elite acceleration and raw explosion routinely out in space on a team like a Oklahoma or UCF. He really is a special talent. Guys that maintain that kind of top end speed while cutting through traffic are devastating to defenses. I don’t think our fans appreciate just how talented he is. He’s a freak.

1. QB carousel.
2. Conservative play calls
3. Bland offense
4. Multiple games without involvement
5. A coach who literally recoiled in horror at the notion of explosive plays

I understand his frustration, but hopefully he cools off and comes back. Perry is showing he has something, and NFL teams know Miami guys produce. He’s off to the league in a year anyway and front offices will want in.

Richt should be begging his *** to come back and emailing him the Jeff Thomas Package he intends to use next season, which guarantees him 10 touches a game.

Advertisement
Back