Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
Fake news, per a source

giphy.gif

Thought for a second we would lose the two best wide receivers we've had in a decade in one year. Praise Apfenny GOAT. That could have been the breaking point for our program

Do you not follow the NFL at all? Marcus Davenport went first round from UTSA last year. If you fit well in a particular scheme and ball out. You will get drafted highly regardless of the shool you go to. JT4 has not balled out at Miami this year. Had he been on Oklahoma he would be looking at getting a biletnikoff. If you can't figure out how JT4 being on Oklahoma would lead to being a 1st round pick than I really don't even know what to tell you.

You changed the subject and then you literally just defeated your own argument.

The reason that there are only three Oklahoma WRs in the NFL (including Dede Westbrook that set NCAA records) is b/c pro scouts think they are system guys.

It would be a MORONIC move for JT4 to transfer, sit out a year, and have to play a senior year when he can play one more year at UM and get drafted a year earlier. He's going to be a 1st to 3rd pick after next year regardless of if CMR finds more ways to get him touches.

Advertisement
You changed the subject and then you literally just defeated your own argument.

The reason that there are only three Oklahoma WRs in the NFL (including Dede Westbrook that set NCAA records) is b/c pro scouts think they are system guys.

It would be a MORONIC move for JT4 to transfer and sit out a year when he can play one more year at UM and get drafted just the same.

I did not change the subject. YOU brought that question up and I answered it. I said you can IF YOU FIT WELL AND BALL OUT.

Yes, there is a reason they only have 3 WRs in the nfl. It is because they do not have much talented WRs. However, they have a great OL, a great QB, and some good runningbacks. What does that mean? That means if JT went there he would absolutley kill it and get drafted early in the 1st round.

If you do not realize that. You have absolutley no clue wtf you are talking about. DeDe refused to partake in the combine events. That is why he dropped in the draft. Not because they said "well you know there are only 2 WRs from OKlahoma in the NFL we should not risk taking this guy". It would not be moronic. I am not saying he should do it, but getting drafted on day 2 out of Miami next year or going 1st round in 2 years is not a bad decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I did not change the subject. YOU brought that question up and I answered it. I said you can IF YOU FIT WELL AND BALL OUT.

Yes, there is a reason they only have 3 WRs in the nfl. It is because they do not have much talented WRs. However, they have a great OL, a great QB, and some good runningbacks. What does that mean? That means if JT went there he would absolutley kill it and get drafted early in the 1st round.

If you do not realize that. You have absolutley no clue wtf you are talking about. DeDe refused to partake in the combine events. That is why he dropped in the draft. Not because they said "well you know there are only 2 WRs from OKlahoma in the NFL we should not risk taking this guy". It would not be moronic. I am not saying he should do it, but getting drafted on day 2 out of Miami next year or going 1st round in 2 years is not a bad decision.

Dede Westbrook had domestic abuse issues. I even seem to recall him being kicked out of draft interviews b/c he's a scumbag. For someone that is apparently an NFL GM I figured you would have known that but I guess I'm the one that "has no clue WTF I'm talking about" so we'll just leave where it is.

PS: Oklahoma has had more 4 and 5* WRs than UM over the last 10 years and still only has 3 WRs playing in the league.

Advertisement
Back