Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
Yes bro but academic dishonesty ***** you for any other d1 school

He would have to sit out a year at any other D1 school regardless of academic dishonesty or not.

Its either he's on the team for another year and declares, he transfers to a JC and then declares, or he sits out a year and declares.

Everybody needs to stop with the transfer garbage.

We will find out about the violation issue soon enough but not sure why for weeks people have discussed transferring.

He would have to sit out a year and then would be draft eligible after one more season anyway so it would be a moronic decision to not stay at UM for his jr year and then declare for the draft.

Don't see how it would be moronic if he went to a program with a high-powered offense scheme that could feature and fully utilize his talent.

No way he gets drafted as high in this system compared to some other programs around the country.

Advertisement
He would have to sit out a year at any other D1 school regardless of academic dishonesty or not.

Its either he's on the team for another year and declares, he transfers to a JC and then declares, or he sits out a year and declares.

Or he could transfer to a school like Oklahoma. Sit a year. Ball out a year and get drafted top 5 overall.

Look my post history shows no complaining of Jeff Thomas transferring prior to this, I’m simply stating that he will have a harder time making a lateral move in college for cheating.

Let’s say you get expelled for cheating in college, you’re essentially black balled from most colleges, it’s not different with student athletes.

Don't see how it would be moronic if he went to a program with a high-powered offense scheme that could feature and fully utilize his talent.

No way he gets drafted as high in this system compared to some other programs around the country.

He would have to sit out a year if he transferred. Why do people not understand the "new" transfer rule only allows players transfer anywhere they want without restrictions on what schools they can attend and NOT that they don't have to sit out the year.

Advertisement
Or he could transfer to a school like Oklahoma. Sit a year. Ball out a year and get drafted top 5 overall.

Why on Earth would he transfer and sit out a year when he could play one more year at UM and then declare for the draft? Tell me about all those 1st round WRs that played for Oklahoma in the last 5 years ... I'll wait.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He would have to sit out a year if he transferred. Why do people not understand the "new" transfer rule only allows players transfer anywhere they want without restrictions on what schools they can attend and NOT that they don't have to sit out the year.

If it's a difference between a 2-3 round pick and a late first, it would be worth it.

Why on Earth would he transfer and sit out a year when he could play one more year at UM and then declare for the draft? Tell me about all those 1st round WRs that played for Oklahoma in the last 5 years ... I'll wait.

Do you not follow the NFL at all? Marcus Davenport went first round from UTSA last year. If you fit well in a particular scheme and ball out. You will get drafted highly regardless of the shool you go to. JT4 has not balled out at Miami this year. Had he been on Oklahoma he would be looking at getting a biletnikoff. If you can't figure out how JT4 being on Oklahoma would lead to being a 1st round pick than I really don't even know what to tell you.

Advertisement
Back