Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Either way I’m getting drunk tonight and tomorrow. If these are rumors then I’ll celebrate, if he’s gone I’ll pound whiskey and diesels all night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure this is accurate. I think the team keeps a big chunk and shares the rest.

This was how it used to be in the Big East. The ACC is an even split but there are financial ramifications for forfeiting games b/c of ineligible players including hefty fines.

Bottom line is its just stupid to play a guy (ie: happening with Dewan Huell now) if you can't get the issue adjudicated by the NCAA and the player cleared.

The mopes on here talking about SEC cheating blah blah blah don't realize that once a player is flagged that even the SEC doesn't play them.

Here come the posters that are going to defend UM for having this great moral compass lol. I look forward to watching the other schools, that do whatever it takes to win, compete for titles while we ride around on our high horse that no one gives a f-uck about.
Dude **** that fold the program bro I’m so ******* done and ofcourse I bought tickets for pitt ... weak *** admin and richt should’ve been fired when we lost to uva

Advertisement
So basically 6 pages to say “none of us knows what the **** we are talking about and we like to make **** up to ***** more about our head coach and supposedly favorite team”.

Great.

I don’t think we’ll find anything else out at 12:30 AM. News will come out in thr AM, especially nkw that everyone is talking.

Advertisement
Honestly. Can anyone think of team that was supposed to have far and away the best WR corp in the nation and are ending the season with Cager, Langham, and Dee mr drop the ball Wiggins as our three best reciever.

Advertisement
Was anticipating him maybe transferring, but this is too abrupt... must be some kind of violation.

So earlier I saw 2 pictures of the WR group at practice and wondered why I couldn’t spot Jeff. No one In our media mentioned he wasn’t there cause our media sucks so I didn’t think much of it but see for yourself. These are 2 pictures of 2 different times at practice taken by 2 different people today. I can’t spot him.
5765F16E-C05C-4E2F-90F4-3A542BEDEA4E.jpeg
A2B299A4-B8BF-4E52-BD91-A84FBEDA0525.jpeg

Advertisement
Back