Did Golden ever fire anybody while at Temple?

Advertisement
Ok so go watch the last raising canes video and if you can tell me after watching that, the control of the team, the buy in, the planning, everything in that video and then say we have the wrong guy I will buy you a whole new **** outfit for the new team you can go root for! He is the right guy, he gets it! He embraces what it means to be a cane, and that is from a guy who competed against us back in our heyday! Come on man! Its not sensitive, its sick of your garbage posts!
this would be a good thing if the scheme actually worked and won some games

Hey look, I'm the star of the night and I didn't even know. Thanks for bumping this. Kinda proves the point that guys are truly more concerned with being "right". I have no problem saying I bought into his bull****. I got the wool pulled over me by this used car salesman. I don't have a problem saying I supported randy until the usf loss that did cost him his job. Hey, I support whoever the coach is until he blatantly proves he's a fraud. Lots of teams do hoary **** like him, so I overlooked it. But to dig up two yr old **** just to rub in someone's face is kinda lame. But then again that also just proves you have been coming to the same site just to post the same thing for over two years.. kinda says more about you then me...lol

Hey look, I'm the star of the night and I didn't even know. Thanks for bumping this. Kinda proves the point that guys are truly more concerned with being "right". I have no problem saying I bought into his bull****. I got the wool pulled over me by this used car salesman. I don't have a problem saying I supported randy until the usf loss that did cost him his job. Hey, I support whoever the coach is until he blatantly proves he's a fraud. Lots of teams do hoary **** like him, so I overlooked it. But to dig up two yr old **** just to rub in someone's face is kinda lame. But then again that also just proves you have been coming to the same site just to post the same thing for over two years.. kinda says more about you then me...lol

fer fvcks sake stop taking yourself so seriously. Many of us were duped from the start. We all (for the most part) eventually came around in our own time. It doesn't make this schit any less funny kid.

Dude, I wasn't rubbing anything in your face. It's funny bringing this **** up every now and then. Everyone, except for a select few, was duped by the fat ******. You could probably find something written by me that was proclaiming him as the GOAT. We all have come around, some faster than others, but by and large, we see through his bull****.

Advertisement
I was so confused for all the love until I checked the date 2 pages in. Lmfao, this is a great thread.

Advertisement
Back