Did Derrick Griffin get his score?

LOL, joecane and japancane can't keep their answers straight on which post which name is supposed to be answering. The real question is who else are they?

Honestly who really cares?

So many haters on this board it's sickening.
All they do is spew negativity with nothing positive to say at all.

We have a top 10 class, and all thes stupid aholes do is whine and complain.
If our class was ranked #2 they'd say it was a failure.

Fuuck all you haters.
That's right I'm on Team Al and I'm **** proud to say it, because he's the head coach of the team I've cheered for since 1977.

If you are not on board then get off.
We real Canes have dealt with shiitheads like you haters for 3 decades.
Your hate is nothing new.
I heard the same crap about Golden said about Jimmy after he took a national championship team and lost 5 games.

question:

Who's going to play DT for us next year and in 2015? You?

We could have the top rated class and I'd give zero ***** because of all the misses on the DT. 2008 was a monumental class, top ranked with ZERO CBs. Did you happen to complain about Mike Williams in 2011?

Some of us have higher standards than 9 wins and continually getting our **** pushed in. Some of us worry about the big picture.

I suspect there's a lot of fans here in their early 20s who started watching Miami football in the late Coker era. Why is everyone so content with mediocrity?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stop with the negativity! Every time we lose a recruit, just say eff it, we used to have a top ten recruiting class in November. If that is not enough to satisfy you, you are not a real fan and should root for FSU.

How did a Griffin thread turn into a negative coaching rant. Japancane needs to settle down. Please do not hang around any windows between now and signing day You and djwilliams with your negative crap are ruining this board.

I might have to get some happy pills from my doctor.

Last edited:
JapanCane aren't you the same ****weed who cried about this class because we didn't have any Safties committed and thats why you thought it compared to the 08 class since the 08 class lacked CB's(yeah and thats TOTALLY why that class ended up busting..no CBs :ohlord: ) and then Kiy Hester and Gayot committed the same weekend. If signing day rolls around and Valentine ends up back in this class like several of us expect him to what are you gonna ***** about then?

Advertisement
Love coming to check to see if there is an update on Griffens score and seeing a rant about TV or Coach Al. You guys think you could have used 1 of the 100s of threads on each of those topics?

JapanCane aren't you the same ****weed who cried about this class because we didn't have any Safties committed and thats why you thought it compared to the 08 class since the 08 class lacked CB's(yeah and thats TOTALLY why that class ended up busting..no CBs :ohlord: ) and then Kiy Hester and Gayot committed the same weekend. If signing day rolls around and Valentine ends up back in this class like several of us expect him to what are you gonna ***** about then?

I said I was concerned, but also came back to compliment the pickups. You've already established that you can't read.

Advertisement

I'm pretty sure that the thread was titled, I like this class, but was worried about some holes. The holes are filling nicely. I wasn't ready to crown the class 6 weeks before signing day like some here

Every ******* time I see this thread get bumped....my dumb *** gets curiously excited that I might see that he got his score..

I'll try to bring it back on topic.

I'm quite sure that we would have heard if he made it

Another talent who'll never make it. Should go to JUCO and try to make it back in 2 years

Advertisement
LOL, joecane and japancane can't keep their answers straight on which post which name is supposed to be answering. The real question is who else are they?

Fuuck all you haters.
That's right I'm on Team Al and I'm **** proud to say it, because he's the head coach of the team I've cheered for since 1977.

I heard the same crap about Golden said about Jimmy after he took a national championship team and lost 5 games.

question:

We could have the top rated class and I'd give zero ****s because of all the misses on the DT. 2008 was a monumental class, top ranked with ZERO CBs. Did you happen to complain about Mike Williams in 2011?

Some of us have higher standards than 9 wins and continually getting our **** pushed in. Some of us worry about the big picture.

I suspect there's a lot of fans here in their early 20s who started watching Miami football in the late Coker era. Why is everyone so content with mediocrity?

If you worry about the big picture and think beyond the now, then you should have great respect for what is going on at Miami.

I'm 48 and have been a fan since before Howard.

I complain about Miami all the time, EXCEPT I won't be caustically negative about them on a public forum for 2 reasons.
1, because in my family we don't air our dirty laundry for outsiders, ever.
2, because, as biased as you haters seem to be, a recruit, who is just an impressionable kid, might actually read the hate and decide, "Fuuck them, I'll go play somewhere else."

Fuuck all you haters.

question:

We could have the top rated class and I'd give zero ****s because of all the misses on the DT. 2008 was a monumental class, top ranked with ZERO CBs. Did you happen to complain about Mike Williams in 2011?

If you worry about the big picture and think beyond the now, then you should have great respect for what is going on at Miami.

I'm 48 and have been a fan since before Howard.

I complain about Miami all the time, EXCEPT I won't be caustically negative about them on a public forum for 2 reasons.
1, because in my family we don't air our dirty laundry for outsiders, ever.
2, because, as biased as you haters seem to be, a recruit, who is just an impressionable kid, might actually read the hate and decide, "Fuuck them, I'll go play somewhere else."

very well put. what is with you guys airing our dirty laundry in such a nasty and disgusting way on a PUBLIC forum??? you might not be happy but never disrespect the family. its unseemly and believe me outsiders and recruits notice.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back