Did Derrick Griffin get his score?

THis class.......... 1 decommit who's visiting at the end of the month for his last ov?

Didn't Rudolph decommit? Isn't Bethel about to?

Stuckey gone too. Wyche just about out. Griffin? gone. Lockley? gone? Hurtelou? Looks like he's having issues too.

DA****OUTTAHERE

Wow!!!!!! I see you're the new troll. Ok, Rudolph decommitted and that happens, Stuckey and then we filled his spot up, Wyche we'll see, Griffin? Do you know his grades yet? Hurt? Do you know his whole situation either? How about all of the H.S. kids who've stayed in a top class? No school keeps every recruit learn that

How are you defending this ****? This class is falling apart if you haven't noticed and we still have a month to signing day

Falling apart? So that means Wyche and Hurt are gone? Ok
I get it. You're on team Al. I cheer for Miami. Good luck on getting Wyche in. Valentine is gone. JC Jackson ain't coming. Griffin won't make it, the guy who was going to make up for Lane.

Staggering towards the finish line

Advertisement
Serious answer:

If this board truly got rid of all trolling, they'd never be able to report anything Golden says.

Fans call Al Golden a used car salesman. Same fans would love guys like Saban, Butch, Meyer and Orgeron as recruiters. Must be because they are honest all the time.
Those guys actually put out a good product though

Orgeron and Butch? - not so much.

I that you Donna?

Orgeron and Butch are good game day coaches or was the "product" meant to mean recruiting classes?

Last edited:
Point is - we shouldn't be losing DTs at the 11th hour to grades. That's bad recruiting management. If kids have grades issues, then Al should identify them early and either drop them or hedge his bet. Looks like we've been caught with our pants down AGAIN at the last minute by DL.

FIFY

3rd year running - no?
Last year was a JC disaster with losing hooks, bond, and a host of others. Iirc, there were some JC non-quals the year before

Hooks, Bond, Keef, Bostwick. 3rd year running of absolute failure at DT

Stuckey gone too. Wyche just about out. Griffin? gone. Lockley? gone? Hurtelou? Looks like he's having issues too.

DA****OUTTAHERE

Wow!!!!!! I see you're the new troll. Ok, Rudolph decommitted and that happens, Stuckey and then we filled his spot up, Wyche we'll see, Griffin? Do you know his grades yet? Hurt? Do you know his whole situation either? How about all of the H.S. kids who've stayed in a top class? No school keeps every recruit learn that

How are you defending this ****? This class is falling apart if you haven't noticed and we still have a month to signing day

I get it. You're on team Al. I cheer for Miami. Good luck on getting Wyche in. Valentine is gone. JC Jackson ain't coming. Griffin won't make it, the guy who was going to make up for Lane.

F$U bandwagon, here you come???

F$U bandwagon, here you come???

hardly. Just not sure how you guys can commend Al on his class when there's a ******* huge glaring hole.

You were probably the same short-sighted folks loving the 2008 class, while some of us were concerned about the lack of CBs. Fast forward to 2011 with Mike Williams on the field.

Who exactly is going to be playing DT for us next year and in 2015?

Advertisement

DA****OUTTAHERE

Im asking you a question and yo go with im team Al. Wow smh you couldnt answer if Hurt or Wyche or in or out like I thought, obviously you're going to ***** about JC when its his choice and if he wants to follow somebody thats on him, just like Lane and its also Goldens fault that Griffin didnt get the grades he needed POSSIBLY you know unless you somehow know his scores. People this is the recruiting board if you got to ***** about the coaches do it on the on the other board please!

Im asking you a question and yo go with im team Al. Wow smh you couldnt answer if Hurt or Wyche or in or out like I thought, obviously you're going to ***** about JC when its his choice and if he wants to follow somebody thats on him, just like Lane and its also Goldens fault that Griffin didnt get the grades he needed POSSIBLY you know unless you somehow know his scores. People this is the recruiting board if you got to ***** about the coaches do it on the on the other board please!

So, you're saying a high school kid (Cook) out recruited our head coach and we are supposed to be ok with that? LOL.

Im asking you a question and yo go with im team Al. Wow smh you couldnt answer if Hurt or Wyche or in or out like I thought, obviously you're going to **** about JC when its his choice and if he wants to follow somebody thats on him, just like Lane and its also Goldens fault that Griffin didnt get the grades he needed POSSIBLY you know unless you somehow know his scores. People this is the recruiting board if you got to **** about the coaches do it on the on the other board please!

So, you're saying a high school kid (Cook) out recruited our head coach and we are supposed to be ok with that? LOL.

No im saying Cook and Lane out recruited **** near every school in the nation smh ******* idiot

LOL, keep sticking your head in the sand. When have we ever gotten borderline guys in?

Part of recruiting is convincing someone to do something, like not following guys to a school, or selling yours. I am going to ***** about JC because again, Jimbo bests Al.

It is Golden's fault that Griffin can't make grades- why are you recruiting kids like that if they are borderline. Don't worry about Lane because we got Griffin, right? And when we miss on Griffin, its ok because we are deep at WR. Am I doing this right?

Advertisement
LOL, joecane and japancane can't keep their answers straight on which post which name is supposed to be answering. The real question is who else are they?

Im asking you a question and yo go with im team Al. Wow smh you couldnt answer if Hurt or Wyche or in or out like I thought, obviously you're going to **** about JC when its his choice and if he wants to follow somebody thats on him, just like Lane and its also Goldens fault that Griffin didnt get the grades he needed POSSIBLY you know unless you somehow know his scores. People this is the recruiting board if you got to **** about the coaches do it on the on the other board please!

No im saying Cook and Lane out recruited **** near every school in the nation smh ******* idiot

For starters, dip****, you said Lane decided to follow someone.

Secondly, every other school in the nation are not the hometown school and in Cook's case, they don't have his brother already enrolled there.

Third, get Golden's **** out of your mouth.

Serious question.

If the board is not going to clean up trolling why would posters come to the board to give traffic when they could simply follow Pete on Twitter?

Trolling is not only unfunny and unproductive, but it is disrespectful to Pete, Tito, HG and others that bring information to the board.

Serious answer:

If this board truly got rid of all trolling, they'd never be able to report anything Golden says.

Fans call Al Golden a used car salesman. Same fans would love guys like Saban, Butch, Meyer and Orgeron as recruiters. Must be because they are honest all the time.

Al is a used car salesman because all his rhetoric is empty, and he doesn't deliver. The other guys are just slimey dudes who deliver.

Advertisement
I'm not sure some of you understand what "recruiting" entails.

When you lose kids because they want to play with their friends or want to get away, recruiting is the ability to convince them otherwise.

Advertisement
LOL, joecane and japancane can't keep their answers straight on which post which name is supposed to be answering. The real question is who else are they?

Honestly who really cares?

So many haters on this board it's sickening.
All they do is spew negativity with nothing positive to say at all.

We have a top 10 class, and all thes stupid aholes do is whine and complain.
If our class was ranked #2 they'd say it was a failure.

Fuuck all you haters.
That's right I'm on Team Al and I'm **** proud to say it, because he's the head coach of the team I've cheered for since 1977.

If you are not on board then get off.
We real Canes have dealt with shiitheads like you haters for 3 decades.
Your hate is nothing new.
I heard the same crap about Golden said about Jimmy after he took a national championship team and lost 5 games.

Lol at needing to blindly protect and follow a head coach in order to be a "real fan." What's next? Only alumni can be real fans? Morons.

Honestly who really cares?

So many haters on this board it's sickening.
All they do is spew negativity with nothing positive to say at all.

We have a top 10 class, and all thes stupid aholes do is whine and complain.
If our class was ranked #2 they'd say it was a failure.

Fuuck all you haters.
That's right I'm on Team Al and I'm **** proud to say it, because he's the head coach of the team I've cheered for since 1977.

If you are not on board then get off.
We real Canes have dealt with shiitheads like you haters for 3 decades.
Your hate is nothing new.
I heard the same crap about Golden said about Jimmy after he took a national championship team and lost 5 games.

So you support mediocrity then...good **** RB.

And l u l z @ comparing Golden with Jimmy. At least wait until Golden wins 1 bowl game let alone a NC.

click on thread thinking he got the score in because thread is at the top then proceeds to say:

384.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back