Did CMR reschedule his in home visit with Bruce yet?

Advertisement
Please indicate which NJ players you would like to send home.

rsz_gg.jpg

Advertisement
The positive for Bruce here is that guys who play the "look at me" diva game during recruiting usually have great success in college. They never have any issues when they're being de-recruited after signing day.

Someone text Bruce the weather forecast for Columbus, OH and put this to its end.

Advertisement
I guess I am a little confused by what Bruce did actually.

Can someone explain it to me?

I know he cancelled a meeting but he meet with Dugans earlier that day and things seem fine so I dont think thats a huge deal.

There must be something else, can someone spill the beans?

The positive for Bruce here is that guys who play the "look at me" diva game during recruiting usually have great success in college. They never have any issues when they're being de-recruited after signing day.

Was just talking to Bryce Brown about this the other day. His transition was admirable.

I'd be ****ed if we pass on Bruce for all these **** State of Georgia specials

Looking more and more like Georgia is to Richt what NJ was to Golden

I see that as a good thing..

And he's not going to pass on Bruce... He adds value to this class at special teams regardless of how he feels about him as a WR.

Special Teams???? Are you serious. This kid is a pure weapon. Day 1. Must get. Kid is a Cane at heart. I would be very surprised if he was to go anywhere else.

Advertisement
I think he is moving on from Bruce....

Naw, I doubt that

Ohio State, and the kid is not as good as he thinks he is. Talent is definitely there, but way to much of a me guy. Take him or leave him, just hope if he comes, he gets his *** handed to him in practice a few times. Can use a little humble pie.

So him taking visits makes him not humble ? Y'all grown *** men taking things so personnel.

I think he is moving on from Bruce....

Naw, I doubt that

Ohio State, and the kid is not as good as he thinks he is. Talent is definitely there, but way to much of a me guy. Take him or leave him, just hope if he comes, he gets his *** handed to him in practice a few times. Can use a little humble pie.

So him taking visits makes him not humble ? Y'all grown *** men taking things so personnel.

Personal* ... But I suppose only a grown *** man would know that.

I guess I am a little confused by what Bruce did actually.

Can someone explain it to me?

I know he cancelled a meeting but he meet with Dugans earlier that day and things seem fine so I dont think thats a huge deal.

There must be something else, can someone spill the beans?

Apparently he sent a resent tweet referencing a report he did for a class in school praising OSU and his weekend visit there. Then he cancelled his in home with Richt. So if these things are true = Smoke

Advertisement
Ya'll kill me now that he's on the fence nobody worried about losing him foh even if Richards commit Bruce is the receiver who has the most potential to start day 1 and make an impact we need this kid in the class

Ya'll kill me now that he's on the fence nobody worried about losing him foh even if Richards commit Bruce is the receiver who has the most potential to start day 1 and make an impact we need this kid in the class

It's the miami fan process

First they will say the kid was selfish and played games and screwed us over

Then they'll say he was never really THAT good

Then when he balls out at another school they will say he should have been a Cane but richt blew it big time

Advertisement
Back