Did CMR reschedule his in home visit with Bruce yet?

Canefan70

Redshirt Freshman
I know last week it was stated that the visit would be rescheduled for this week. Does anyone have any info?

Advertisement
I'd be ****ed if we pass on Bruce for all these **** State of Georgia specials

Looking more and more like Georgia is to Richt what NJ was to Golden

Advertisement

I think it honestly had more to do with the fact of those are the guys that Richt has a relationship with already. Its so late in the game for him to get on kids that he hasn't established with.

Thats what happens when u play games with a boss. Golden would've played kiss *** and still get dropped on NSD.

My god you are a whiny little ****** shut up already we get it I'd rather have Georgia specials than all the Jersey specials Al brought in

I see that as a good thing..

And he's not going to pass on Bruce... He adds value to this class at special teams regardless of how he feels about him as a WR.

Advertisement
The rescheduled meeting took place this morning and, unfortunately, it went horribly. I was there filming for a PlayStation piece and was able to capture the moment when things finally turned completely sour. I was sickened when Richt donned the tights and got physical with a kid. If you're squeamish please look away. Here it is:

GTFO.gif

The rescheduled meeting took place this morning and, unfortunately, it went horribly. I was there filming for a PlayStation piece and was able to capture the moment when things finally turned completely sour. I was sickened when Richt donned the tights and got physical with a kid. If you're squeamish please look away. Here it is:

GTFO.gif

That's funny, I don't care who you are.

Oh man isn't this the truth??? You're exactly right, and that is what would have happened. He would have held ice cream parties outside Bruce's house to get him to re-commit, only to be left with melted rocky road all over his face.

Thats what happens when u play games with a boss. Golden would've played kiss *** and still get dropped on NSD.

GTFO.gif

Mark Richt actually only became a Christian based on one tenet- Spare the rod, spoil the child.

Advertisement

Yep...Florida is the only place they play good high school football. I dont know how any teams without all Florida players even win games

GTFO.gif

Mark Richt actually only became a Christian based on one tenet- Spare the rod, spoil the child.

I understand getting upset with kids like Bruce playing games, but I think Richt took it a little too far. This can come back and wind up haunting him if it gets out there to the mainstream media. I can't condone beating children like this.

GTFO.gif

I understand getting upset with kids like Bruce playing games, but I think Richt took it a little too far. This can come back and wind up haunting him if it gets out there to the mainstream media. I can't condone beating children like this.

To be fair, there could be some confusion at play here. Are we sure that wasn't actually Berrios feeling the Wrath of Richt after asking "Will I still be returning kicks, Coach?".

Advertisement

proxy.php

LMAO

proxy.php

Pastor Richt went a little Old Testament on Bruce...

Advertisement
Back