Did Charles Perry take Zach McClouds spot?

Advertisement
Charles perry is HORRIBLE. Diaz must really like him because he hasnt done anything to warrant all the playing hes been getting

LB's were rotating a lot in first half. Then the starters played most of the 3rd quarter. Perry is the first one off the bench.

McCloud took some horrible angles and was caught out of position numberous times so it wouldn't surprise me.

McCloud's play has been very disappointing to this point. He's clearly got all the tools but the way he came on at the end of last year and the hype leading into this year I thought he'd stand out.

Advertisement
McCloud has played poorly. But he's still better than Perry. I've seen McCloud do some really horrible **** this year on the field. He's run himself out of many plays and has looked clueless at times.

Give me fat boy 56 Nightmares any day of the week. That dude just makes football plays. McCloud might be a better physical specimen to all the guys who get caught up in that stuff, but he hasn't taken the next step so far this year as a player.

LB's were rotating a lot in first half. Then the starters played most of the 3rd quarter. Perry is the first one off the bench.

its seems that's the tact they are taking to keep everyone fresh. I for one Hate it... Especially on the 3rd downs, seeing back up LBs in there. But overall i get what they are doing. I just don't like it.

JC

While we're at it, props to Owens. I've been tough on him since he's been here as a looks like Tarzan plays like **** guy, but that Puke game was the best I've seen from him. He actually made a few football plays out there instead of lumbering around like a mummy.

Lot of truth in this thread. Dude was bad. If he lost his spot to Perry, that's on him.

Advertisement
McCloud has played poorly. But he's still better than Perry. I've seen McCloud do some really horrible **** this year on the field. He's run himself out of many plays and has looked clueless at times.

Give me fat boy 56 Nightmares any day of the week. That dude just makes football plays. McCloud might be a better physical specimen to all the guys who get caught up in that stuff, but he hasn't taken the next step so far this year as a player.

Remember when they were basing 56s season off a picture at a pool party? ******* imbeciles.

A few games shouldn't cause McCloud his spot. He is better than Perry. Same as Nightmares being better than Mike Smith.

A few games shouldn't cause McCloud his spot. He is better than Perry. Same as Nightmares being better than Mike Smith.

So in the middle of a game when he's playing like ***, the coaches shouldn't try the next guy?

Advertisement

Remember when they were basing 56s season off a picture at a pool party? ******* imbeciles.

Sad thing is these cumbuckets never learn. They'll do the same thing next year because some picture of one of our players doesn't give them sufficient blood flow.

Mccloud was always the "worst" of the trio. Looks super stiff and lost. As long as Diaz insist on staying in his base D and keeping the Sam over the slot, Mccloud will get worked. He's "best" against true 12 personnel.

Hopefully he improves against FSU. He can thump....he just needs to find the ball quicker.

Advertisement
Charles perry is HORRIBLE. Diaz must really like him because he hasnt done anything to warrant all the playing hes been getting

My guess is the coaches trust Perry more in space. Honestly I think him and Owens have played better than McCloud to this point. Which isn't saying a lot but McCloud needs to step it up.

I think McCloud is probably better just playing downhill and not having to worry about other things besides getting to the qb and the rb behind the los.

I think Perry is our FASTEST lber if not Wilder which is why i think he sees time. He isnt instinctive at all but can run.

Advertisement
Back