Did anyone see how Saban

CaneMonster

Redshirt Freshman
blew off Manny after the game. He's looked at Diaz like you're not deserving to shake my hand and oh yeah, you're in way over your head. Diaz looked dazed yet again after the game and yes, it was obvious he did feel the slight. I also watched the Saban press conference, which all but acknowledged our players and made no mention of the coaching staff. I thought that was telling of how Saban thinks. He says a lot without saying it.

Advertisement
blew off Manny after the game. He's looked at Diaz like you're not deserving to shake my hand and oh yeah, you're in way over your head. Diaz looked dazed yet again after the game and yes, it was obvious he did feel the slight. I also watched the Saban press conference, which all but acknowledged our players and made no mention of the coaching staff. I thought that was telling of how Saban thinks. He says a lot without saying it.
AptValidHarvestmouse-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
I saw it
and I agree

That’s cause Manny didn’t bring any lube, and Saban had to dry run it.

I watched Saban respect our players, no mention of Manny Whaanny.

Saban: “We got sloppy in the 2nd half….”

Manny: “They just made more plays than us….proud of how our guys competed….”

What game did Manny attend?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I thought the slight was mutual or it was just two guys who have zero relationship. I would guess manny tried to play tough guy mind games with him pre game and ignored him or something
I agree...I actually was expecting Manny to be Beta-ish but he wasn't and was kind of aloof to Saban as well...bout the only good thing he did that day... actually I was happy he got fired up from the no safety call from the ****** refs.

Talking about a mismatch. We came in with a coach with 2 years of Collegiate head coach experience and Bama boast 3 Ex NFL head coaches with superior talent. Although, I still think we are not as far off talent wise as some here believe.
That University is fully committed in supporting their student athletes dreams and aspirations of professional football. For others, it's clearly bigger than such dreams. Miami is about academic success is preparing our students for life after college football

Advertisement
I genuinely don't think you guys would be able to handle a successful Head Coach / program either - you'd go overboard the other way.

You look for ANY slight, however imagined. Saban and Diaz shook hands at full time. What did you expect from two guys with no relationship? A hug? A full blown conversation? How can you possibly read anything into that?

I genuinely don't think you guys would be able to handle a successful Head Coach / program either - you'd go overboard the other way.

You look for ANY slight, however imagined. Saban and Diaz shook hands at full time. What did you expect from two guys with no relationship? A hug? A full blown conversation? How can you possibly read anything into that?
So freaking true!! I'm guessing it is part of all fan bases, but I have never realized how important postgame comments, body language, jersey choice, and at this point, what cologne a coach wears impacts wins and losses. 98% of these coaches say the SAME type of crap to the media and the 2% who don't are pricks who don't say $@#$ to the media anyway (Saban, Belicheck).

I miss Richt, but everyone wanted him out lol program would be light years better by now, but it is what it is SMFH

Advertisement
That University is fully committed in supporting their student athletes dreams and aspirations of professional football. For others, it's clearly bigger than such dreams. Miami is about academic success is preparing our students for life after college football
Dollar for dollar Miami isn't any better than Alabama academically either.

Advertisement
Back