Did anyone see how Saban

Advertisement
Diaz couldn't even be the assistant to the guy that holds Saban's clipboard.

While we're at it, what type of position besides janitor would Blake James be qualified for within Alabama's administrative department?
Season 4 Episode 6 GIF by The Office

blew off Manny after the game. He's looked at Diaz like you're not deserving to shake my hand and oh yeah, you're in way over your head. Diaz looked dazed yet again after the game and yes, it was obvious he did feel the slight. I also watched the Saban press conference, which all but acknowledged our players and made no mention of the coaching staff. I thought that was telling of how Saban thinks. He says a lot without saying it.
Bingo, I picked that up as well.

Advertisement
So freaking true!! I'm guessing it is part of all fan bases, but I have never realized how important postgame comments, body language, jersey choice, and at this point, what cologne a coach wears impacts wins and losses. 98% of these coaches say the SAME type of crap to the media and the 2% who don't are pricks who don't say $@#$ to the media anyway (Saban, Belicheck).
Naw man, Saban punked Manuela.

Not sure why the hate on Richt. When he didn't like the options on the table, he walked away and saved us a ton of money. Mark Richt is the best coach we have had since Butch Davis and he tried to make our team bigger, it was just going to take longer then our fans wanted.

Saban was probably thinking all this time to prepare and you come out with this bs. Probably more ****ed this game wasn’t as competitive as he thought.

Advertisement
blew off Manny after the game. He's looked at Diaz like you're not deserving to shake my hand and oh yeah, you're in way over your head. Diaz looked dazed yet again after the game and yes, it was obvious he did feel the slight. I also watched the Saban press conference, which all but acknowledged our players and made no mention of the coaching staff. I thought that was telling of how Saban thinks. He says a lot without saying it.

He sure did. I think he said something to the effect of “yeah, good job” & walked off.

Manny Diaz wouldn't even be Saban LBs Coach if we're being honest

Not sure why the hate on Richt. When he didn't like the options on the table, he walked away and saved us a ton of money. Mark Richt is the best coach we have had since Butch Davis and he tried to make our team bigger, it was just going to take longer then our fans wanted.
Than

Advertisement
We will have the rest of the season to measure ourselves against our conference. We will get the players we need once we can content with Clemson in the ACC title game each year.

That University is fully committed in supporting their student athletes dreams and aspirations of professional football. For others, it's clearly bigger than such dreams. Miami is about academic success is preparing our students for life after college football
What's wrong with that? That doesn't mean you should have Manny Diaz coming into games without a **** plan. I know that we have a lot of anti-education morons in our fanbase, but guys like Jimmy took academic success seriously AND put a well coached product out on the field. Miami isn't Alabama and honestly, shouldn't be managed that way. That said, the way the program is being managed right now is unacceptable. Here's an idea, build a culture that is about putting in the work, instead of getting a **** chain. Here's an idea: Create a culture of accountability, where guys who consistently make mistakes end up riding the bench(Looking at you DJ Ivey).

You can do that AND keep high graduation rates. Why? Because for a lot of these kids, that degree is going to change their lives, whether they play a snap in the NFL or not.

Advertisement
You wanted them to do a secret handshake? Or you wanted them to exchange numbers?

Like what did you expect?

Being the best UM football coach since Butch is like being the hottest girl at fat camp.

Advertisement
Back