Diaz tweet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Real talk.

I think taking the Temple job was a sign he didn’t agree.

When you’re a Broyles candidate at a P5 school, you’re in the hunt for a P5 job. Going to Temple seemed like kind of a panic move. Maybe he didn’t like the direction things were headed.

You know, I hated this pic when the hire was first made. I wasn’t sold on Manny.

But so far, he’s killin’ it.

I’m ALL IN on Manolo.

Oh are you now!?!?!?! ;)

giphy.gif
Game Blouses......

Advertisement
It’s just marketing you conspiracy theorists. 8 pages of bs after a picture of a Hurricane by a man that coaches the Hurricanes. Must be some hidden message!
I thought maybe halfway through the video, it would start spinning backward,.. Revealing its hidden messages!.......

Still waiting.....

Incredible news that JT4 is back. If we land Tate and/or Hurts it will be extremely hard to ignore the multiple big news events Manny has mustered in 2 short weeks on the job so far. I’m hoping that he’s bringing back the Spring game as well so the huge influx of fans again will have a way to see the team. All that’s left to do is a big time DT signed via the portal to give us the #1 portal title for 2019!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tweet is from Jan 13.
My point remains the same regardless of the date. Thomas was wanting to wait and see if Tate Martell was coming to Miami before he decided to stay with the Canes. So now that Thomas has said he is returning, that could mean that Martell had given assurances that he is coming to Miami.

Also, Manny Diaz has now tweeted a picture of Thomas with a hashtag of #TNM. Are those Tate Martell’s initials? I can’t find his middle name online.

My point remains the same regardless of the date. Thomas was wanting to wait and see if Tate Martell was coming to Miami before he decided to stay with the Canes. So now that Thomas has said he is returning, that could mean that Martell had given assurances that he is coming to Miami.

Also, Manny Diaz has now tweeted a picture of Thomas with a hashtag of #TNM. Are those Tate Martell’s initials? I can’t find his middle name online.
The New Miami. He says that phrase in the video posted to the Hurricanes twitter page.

Advertisement
Back