Diaz tweet

Advertisement
Advertisement
My point remains the same regardless of the date. Thomas was wanting to wait and see if Tate Martell was coming to Miami before he decided to stay with the Canes. So now that Thomas has said he is returning, that could mean that Martell had given assurances that he is coming to Miami.

Also, Manny Diaz has now tweeted a picture of Thomas with a hashtag of #TNM. Are those Tate Martell’s initials? I can’t find his middle name online.
The new Miami bro

Advertisement
My point remains the same regardless of the date. Thomas was wanting to wait and see if Tate Martell was coming to Miami before he decided to stay with the Canes. So now that Thomas has said he is returning, that could mean that Martell had given assurances that he is coming to Miami.

Also, Manny Diaz has now tweeted a picture of Thomas with a hashtag of #TNM. Are those Tate Martell’s initials? I can’t find his middle name online.
#TNM means The New Miami

There he goes...
A man who learns from experience is truly a man.
tenor (2).gif

That’s it I am crowning Manny I’m hype af y’all!!! All the events that have unfolded since he’s been in charge have reinvigorated tf out of this team and fanbase.

To all the ***galoons who thought this was a lazy, underwhelming hire and had the cuck mentality that we should fold this U...

CC5194C5-8990-4332-A8BA-AD3286CB4DDA.gif

Advertisement
Glad to have JT4 back but man I’d love to get a look at that spacecraft he was using to get back and forth between Miami and Illinois.It must have been the one they had hidden in Area 51

Advertisement
Lowkey loving this staff. Attitude feels so different. I feel like Diaz is ******* ****ed off that we’re not the canes of old & he wants to do something about it. I think the man shares our pain guys. Shares it in a way only a true cane could. Lets go!

Makes me realize how low energy CMR was.

Advertisement
Back