Problem2

All-American
Premium
[TWEET]714845948145491968[/TWEET]

[tweet]714847526856339457[/tweet]

:monkey-serious:

This guy sure knows how to talk the talk lmao

Advertisement
Some of these guys need to grow some balls and get ready to play big boy football. No more ******* patty cake.

Advertisement
We wanted a savage DC.... WE GOT ONE!!! I'm loving this he's a stone cold SOB! Players take on the personality of there coaches and Diaz seems to have plenty of it. New era fellas no more patty cake schemes and moral victories or soft spoken DC's (not to say they are all ineffective) but this team needed a kick in the rear end and Richt won't be a shoulder to cry on lol he's a savage of another kind

You mean the virus that they had last fall when they didn't show up for the game or feel like playing in the 2nd half? Or the one that looked like they hadn't studied film on the opposing team & didn't have a clue what they were doing virus? How about the virus that allowed 50-75 yds in penalties? OR was it the 1st down or red zone virus? :stupid:

I like the demeanor Diaz has. He's got a noticeable a-hole quality, and I mean that in a good way.

If he coaches as well as he talks/interviews, this D will be back on track this season! ... And if/when he does get this D "back to Miami standards", he will have a bright future ahead of him.

This is what I was talking about after the first two days and the players were saying that "practice was fun" I said lets see what they say after two weeks when the coaches stop being your friend and the sun is hotter than a ****. Now, we get to see what you are made of and who is going to suck it up and be coached when you are tired and everything looks and feels like a haze! Good stance by the coaches, the players will respond.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Send them to me at the Coral Springs Fire Academy, let's see if the "virus" still exists when they do 20 towers in full turnout gear

Advertisement
I remember when posters here would call other posters mopes. Sounds like Coach Diaz is working to transform our mopes into players who are genuinely striving to achieve their full potential while they are still at UM. Love our guys, but it is frustrating watching kids give us Ok effort and then at the end say they have to get in shape or better shape for the NFL.

Love Coach Diaz's candor - really refreshing.

Good to hear Diaz call it out publicly.

Soft Shoulders Syndrome affects thousands of college athletes every year.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is EXACTLY why certain players in off season conditioning caught his attention. He wanted to see players who wanted to be better and would work their asses off to do it, etc....including AQM, Grace, Gordinier, Shaq, etc....

Advertisement
Back