Diaz owns up to FIU loss: "That responsibility falls upon me"

View as article
yes, Al was an excellent con man but i remember folks referred to him as a used car salesmen as well.
Al and CMD both do not have answers........

Ohh, no question. People figured his *** out too, but I am saying more people were believing his ********* by the end of his first season, than Mannys. He was a lot better at Bullschitting than Manny was.

Advertisement
I'm so sick of the "It's the culture BS."

It's the Dam Play calling. Any blind Joe can see it.

We don't come up with creative ways to use all this talent. We finally got Mallory going. If Jarren is better in Shotgun lets spread teams out. I'm convinced now that a Prostyle offense is not the way to go. We need to run and fast pace spread offense will all the talent we have on O.
Nah, when players are entitled, lazy, and undisciplined, what play calling will work consistently? That being said, the play calling is absolutely a huge issue. It's like Enos spends all game throwing stuff against the wall to see what will stick. Horrible play calling just leads to players quitting even more. "Why bother?" Also, you have to see something is **** wrong in the QB room. Whatever it is is carrying over to game day.

In my humble opinion, there is simply a lack of discipline throughout the whole team. Players, coaches, the entire administration. It's all a mess. We need a tough AD and a tough coach, because this happy touchy feely BS is making our team play like a bunch of princesses.

Nah, when players are entitled, lazy, and undisciplined, what play calling will work consistently? That being said, the play calling is absolutely a huge issue. It's like Enos spends all game throwing stuff against the wall to see what will stick. Horrible play calling just leads to players quitting even more. "Why bother?" Also, you have to see something is **** wrong in the QB room. Whatever it is is carrying over to game day.

In my humble opinion, there is simply a lack of discipline throughout the whole team. Players, coaches, the entire administration. It's all a mess. We need a tough AD and a tough coach, because this happy touchy feely BS is making our team play like a bunch of princesses.

I really think Highsmith could be the answer.

Folden said this a lot.

When I read that, this is exactly what I was going to post.

Golden said it - but didn't believe it - stubborn as Hades, and didn't change Jack Sh*t.

Let's see what this little guy will do besides run his suck.

Definition of Potemkin village

: an impressive facade or show designed to hide an undesirable fact or condition

First Known Use of Potemkin village
1904, in the meaning defined above
History and Etymology for Potemkin village
Grigori Potëmkin, who supposedly built impressive fake villages along a route Catherine the Great was to travel

31FC1614-CD3D-4342-8E1A-31765E3A2936.jpeg

Advertisement
Ohh, no question. People figured his *** out too, but I am saying more people were believing his ********* by the end of his first season, than Mannys. He was a lot better at Bullschitting than Manny was.

Golden and Manny are equivalent BSers. The only difference is it took us fans longer to identify Golden's BS because our coach BS detectors were not as highly attuned as they are now. We have seen so much garbage coaching and every excuse imaginable over the past 2 decades, you can't sneak anything past us anymore (homers excluded).

I'm so numb to crap like this. Just wish I knew how to quit it altogether. Waste of time & brain cells.

"This loss is on me. Please fire me and pay me my buyout!"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back