Diaz on the Cusp of returning "Gary Ferman"

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's no way he returns..... this is the old, boomer, ****y part of the BOT putting up their last fight against the new members who actually care and are sick of the incompetence.

I obviously have no sources, but i simply can't believe anyone would actually want Manny back. Nobody can possibly be that dumb....even at Miami.
I agree but it’s a clear sign they aren’t going down without a fight.

It was always crazy to hire the mayors son as football coach and the top boosters son as baseball coach. Thanks Blake!

Could be his last push to deliver the miracle
13E75320-D31B-4213-A804-F8949FDFBED9.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny returning would create a massive divide between Fans and the School. People would begin cancelling their season tickets at a massive rate.
BRUHHH THEY WOULD HAVE A REVOLT LIKE NONE BEFORE WHO EVER IS FEEDING THIS BULL**** NARRATIVE GOTTA BE PAYING MUDU****AS OR SEEKING ATTENTION LIKE THE TROLLS ON HERE ALL WHILE PREVIOUSLY STATING MANNY WOULD BE GONE LIKELY NOW HES TALKING THIS BASURA

Last edited:
Advertisement
It is 4th and 75 for Clemson. Only 5 seconds left in the ACC Championship. Miami is leading 27-21. Miami is on the cusp of winning its first ACC Championship in spite of having 4 losses. DJ drops back to pass, he lets it go, he’s got a man wide open down the sideline. Nobody is there oh my goodness. Touchdown Clemson! Miami with a delayed blitz by the whole secondary.

Last edited:
I’m saying how do you say they’ll keep Manny and in the same article say the new AD will decide his fate. It doesn’t make any sense. He built in deniability of his claim a paragraph later.

Gary does this **** all the time. Then he will come out and say, “I didn’t say Manny was staying. I said the AD would make the decision”. With that being said, I have no confidence the university won’t ***** this up. I expect a sub par AD and a Manny return and I’ll think that until I see an announcement from UM otherwise.

Advertisement
Back