Diaz on Potential Staff Changes

Advertisement
If he hitches his wagon to Enox he's getting fired next year, simple as that.

Don't squander away the opportunity of actualizing a childhood dream by being too stubborn. He was a local Miami kid that grew up dreaming he could one day be the Head Coach of The U & now that's it's finally happened he's about to throw it all away for Daniel ****** Enos. Smh

Wake the **** up Manuelito, do the right thing, get rid of Enox & save you job, don't go out like Willie Taggart did...

Don't squander away the opportunity of actualizing a childhood dream by being too stubborn. He was a local Miami kid that grew up dreaming he could one day be the Head Coach of The U & now that's it's finally happened he's about to throw it all away for Daniel ****** Enos. Smh

Wake the **** up Manuelito, do the right thing, get rid of Enox & save you job, don't go out like Willie Taggart did...

He's on record claming that style of play matters at Miami. He's going down with the pro-style ship imo.

Advertisement

**** LCE you literally took the words out of my mouth, spot on 👍🏼

Advertisement
Not worried about this til after the bowl game because AGAIN it would be absolutely pointless to fire anyone and risk EE recruits bolting if we made changes a week before signing day...now if changes have not been made (regardless of the outcome against La. Tech) then Manny is literally digging his own grave for year 2.

He’s definitely canning people. His job is on the line come next year.
**** yea his job is on the line and it should be as he never should have gotten this job or ever did anything to earn it aside from improving a dorito defense that was so bad any of us could have done. But I’ve seen the movie before my friend which usually ends with “the coaches are doing a great job, the kids just have to execute better” smh In the saga that is As Coral Gables Turns. Lol

Advertisement
Stubblefield can GTFO
He's not the one making QBs not see his WRs running open, or not seeing when one defender is covering two WRs. Stubblefield is the least of our concerns on O. The QB/OC coach needs to go, because ultimately it is the QBs that aren't getting the ball to the WRs. Either it's a bad play call, or the QB just can't see what's going on. How is that on the WR coach?

Oh, and don't tell me he's not recruiting well. He'd have to be a **** magician to get kids to want to play for Enos and his O.

Advertisement
It almost is lol. I mentioned in another post Stubbs and Stroud are 50/50 in my book because they recruited well enough to survive another year.

Advertisement
Back