Diaz now a candidate for TEMPLE

I think Manny should wait. I'm. not just being selfish either. Miami's local area produces the kind of talent that suits his system perfectly, and he's yet to paint a true masterpiece with that medium. I think Diaz could parlay himself into an ACC job with 2 more years at this level, especially if he proves he can croot. He could possibly be interviewed for Miami's HC position after the gig is up on MR.

Advertisement
2 things...Lauzin’s source nailed Jess Simpson before anyone else did last year. Nobody had heard of the guy.

2...the source is saying Manny is staying overnight in Philly. They’re going to offer him the job. They’re going to offer him in the neighborhood of 2.5M. He makes about 1M now. Real tough to go home and tell your wife sorry, I just said no to a 150% raise

Advertisement
2 things...Lauzin’s source nailed Jess Simpson before anyone else did last year. Nobody had heard of the guy.

2...the source is saying Manny is staying overnight in Philly. They’re going to offer him the job. They’re going to offer him in the neighborhood of 2.5M. He makes about 1M now. Real tough to go home and tell your wife sorry, I just said no to a 150% raise
Just like fools hate Mario for leaving his 130k gig at UM lol

Advertisement

a lot of people are going to be melting down in Miami when Diaz says ADIOS

i have no doubt whether its Temple or not, there are going to be several offers and if one is really good like you are saying
he will take it and leave Miami.

you are correct.

first good offer Diaz gets ..... ADIOS MUCHACHOS
1400127270-0.jpg

Advertisement
As I read this thread, I’m pretty confused. It’s almost like people didn’t think Diaz would get a TON of consideration for head jobs.

Make no mistake, manny is leaving. It’s just a matter of when, not if. He is way too good at what he does to remain the DC here, aka make $1M a year when a man of his abilities can make far more elsewhere.

Advertisement
Diaz ain't going to loser-*** Temple. Please. Doormat of a program and wouldn't have 10% of the defensive talent he deals with at Miami.

Dude is next in line to be head coach for the Canes. His agent better play smart here and (1) get him a raise and (2) get him a coach-in-waiting designation, so there's no drop-off in recruiting when Richt retires in the coming years.

a lot of people are going to be melting down in Miami when Diaz says ADIOS

i have no doubt whether its Temple or not, there are going to be several offers and if one is really good like you are saying
he will take it and leave Miami.

Why would anyone stay and get burned by this dumpster fire?

Advertisement
Back