Diaz likes Fedora

Advertisement
I would be happy with this, what I like the most about it if it happens, is Fedora is a Texas boy...

THAT MEANS WE MIGHT START CROOTIN DOWN IN TX FOR A QB!

Which is exactly wtf we need & we'll be running an uptempo Spread.
Plus Fedora is an ******* and gives 0 ***** ala Jimmy Johnson!!!

Advertisement
Would have to read the rationales for why people don't like Fedora as an OC. Let's repeat that: he'd be here as a gray beard OC. On top of relentless aggression, it'd be a tremendous sign as it relates to Diaz's confidence in having a former HC, grouchy ******* reporting up. If he comes, I'd like a riser and guy with a different offensive perspective as QB coach. In that scenario, we could accept Frank Ponce.

Everyone realizes we were passive and had minimal perspectives on O for 3 seasons, right? It's a miracle it took till year 3 for it to fully show.

Advertisement
Good stuff, unlikely but At least we now know manny is not here to f*ck spiders...

Why is it unlikely? Fedora aint getting a HC job this offseason. He gets to play the school that fired him and potentially embarrass the retread they hired to replace him on their field in Chapel Hill in 2019.

How is he as a recruiter? Only concern with firing entire O staff is we lost arguably our two best recruiters in Hartley and Dugans.

Advertisement
I know its not gonna happen but im such an easy *****

4M5D.gif

These moves never actually happen for us 😂😂😂

Advertisement
I’m sure Fedora wouldn’t mind kicking UNC’s *** for a few years.

Might be good to have a former head coach on staff too.

Especially on the offensive side of the ball. I can't say UNCs offense stands out to me, but I do remember Fedora had a nice run a couple years back.

Advertisement
Back