Diaz likes Fedora

Won’t last long here imo. I would
Bet anything he’d mold Jarren into a stud then it would be a crapshoot. Can’t recruit and people hate him. Don’t care though. He’ll get another G5 job after Jarren shows he still has it

Advertisement
Would be a great get.

Let's see if Fedora wants to jump right back in. He just got $12 million to GTFO from UNC.

When Fed had Butchs players, he made UNCs offense a perrenial top 20 squad. He didn’t win recruiting battles with in state kids such as Gurley and Zamir White among a bunch more, which was his downfall. He runs a great offensive practice though, upbeat and precise... which showed when he had the talent. His staff needs to have recruiting monsters like Seider

Advertisement
Fedora’s rankings as an offensive coordinator:

Mid Tenn St: 71
Mid Tenn St: 16
Mid Tenn St: 5

Florida: 22nd

OSU: 92nd
OSU: 16th
OSU: 7th

Southern Miss: 20th
Southern Miss: 31st
Southern Miss: 18th
Southern Miss: 17th

Even at UNC he’s had 3 offenses in the top 25.

Getting a proven OC and a former decent head coach is a very Saban type move. I’d be eating crow and in shock if Manny pulls this off.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Would be a great get.

Let's see if Fedora wants to jump right back in. He just got $12 million to GTFO from UNC.

It’s perfect for him. He’s not burnt out from coaching, he’s burnt out from being the head man and running a program. Those kids selling their shoes was the last straw, itreally got to him. He mailed in this whole season.

He can recharge and focus on offense and show off his guns on south beach. He’s gonna jump at this offer, assuming nobody else wants him and outbids us

As an Eastern NC resident my lasting impression of Fedora is his 'Heels getting bent over routinely by ECU (0-3 I believe), including when the Pirates were/are horrible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Won’t last long here imo. I would
Bet anything he’d mold Jarren into a stud then it would be a crapshoot. Can’t recruit and people hate him. Don’t care though. He’ll get another G5 job after Jarren shows he still has it

Probably all we'd really need from him. He'd modernize our offense, do well here in the process and jump to another head coaching gig in a couple years.

Frank Ponce shouldn't even be mentioned in the same conversation with someone like Fedora with his level of experience and offensive success. If Frank Ponce wasn't from Miami his name wouldn't have even been mentioned today. Frank is amateur hour. Get Fedora now!

Would be a great hire. He would probably only stay a couple years as he would use this as a stepping stone to another HC job, but he would add a great system.

I don't care if he's only here for 2-3 years...... that is why you bring someone like Ponce who can learn Fedora's system so he can take over the reigns when he leaves.

Advertisement
Back