Diaz likes Fedora

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the things I like about Fedora is that he’s been successful without a great OL. We aren’t going to have a great OL for at minimum 2 seasons, we can’t get some hardheaded ******* in here trying to be something we can’t execute just because it worked for him at some other stop when he had a perfect roster. It’s critical that we have some immediate success NEXT YEAR to get SFL kids believing that we’re a legitimate option. We can’t get some OC that talks about getting “his guys” in there for 3 years in the post game concession speeches. This is one reason I wanted Kendall Briles so badly, also. Guys who make it work despite flaws at OL and QB are guys who will be winners anywhere - at least as coordinators.

I know its not gonna happen but im such an easy *****

4M5D.gif

Advertisement
Harder than a tree stump. Told you Manny is here to win and will be a savage with the staff. The new coaches will be on notice at all times as well.

Advertisement
He's an *******. Dont give **** attitude. These soft *** players need this.

Sign him up.

Advertisement
Guys, what am I missing here with Fedora? I don’t recall UNC’s offense being anything special and most of their fans thought he was a real corch.

Edit: thanks for the subsequent responses.
I guess you weren’t around in 2015 when he dropped almost 60 on us!

Advertisement
Back