Diaz, Lashlee and Shoop.

Advertisement
Im still at awe how bad the defense is.. We cant tackle for ****.. and it starts with those terrible LB.. my gawd, worst group I have ever seen.. Thank gawd NCST dropped a bunch of wide open passes.. Is this defense worst than dorito's?!
Statistically, yes.

Advertisement
32 and half minute Monday presser from Diaz. One of the longest I’ve seen from him. Gotta say dude has the gift of gab and quick on his feet. Another pointed question from Lake. Several others as well.
Remember the question about player development? No matter how quick on his feet he is, I’ll never see him as anything other than that bumbling version of himself.

Advertisement
confused three amigos GIF

This guy is straight clown blaming fans. 🤡 Can't wait till they fire this *** hat.

Hey Manny,

When you suck at coaching and developing year over year and lose games you shouldn’t; you make it more difficult to recruit. How about that one?

Get this politician out of here. He beats an average ACC team by 1 point and is already building his political campaign to stay.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy is straight clown blaming fans. 🤡 Can't wait till they fire this *** hat.

No, a 4-star defensive back wants to come to a program beaten like a drum against Alabama or folding like a cheap suit in the 4th against Michigan State. Of course, running the ball on inside zone saying you were trying to score against UVA is honesty. How about play action with no timeouts and 19 seconds left on the clock against UNC? Brilliant. Kids want to play for brilliance. GTFOH with this propaganda.

Advertisement
Back