Diaz, Lashlee and Shoop.

Advertisement
GIF by Demic

Advertisement
It's amazing what a W will do, even if it is an ugly W. One can only wonder what this season could have been if the team had basic fundamentals, accountability, and dicipline from the get go.
Im still at awe how bad the defense is.. We cant tackle for ****.. and it starts with those terrible LB.. my gawd, worst group I have ever seen.. Thank gawd NCST dropped a bunch of wide open passes.. Is this defense worst than dorito's?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So where does Van Dyke’s strong play leave Jake Garcia, who may return in November off injury?

Lashlee previously said that the two would have likely split reps in games had Garcia been available.

“Jake is week to week, we don’t know if we get him back this year or not,” Lashlee said. “If he gets back in time to be in a backup role that’d be great. Tyler over the last 3 games has shown great improvement, played lights out Saturday. He seemed really in control, in command from the first quarter through the fourth. So I think Tyler will keep getting better and better and hopefully offensively we grow into this identity we have. We’d love to get Jake back (but) right now Tyler is our guy.”

32 and half minute Monday presser from Diaz. One of the longest I’ve seen from him. Gotta say dude has the gift of gab and quick on his feet. Another pointed question from Lake. Several others as well.

Advertisement
Back