Diaz comments on team after first scrimmage

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Starters same as they’ve been all camp: Nelson, Donaldson, Gaynor, Scaife, Herbert. That’s the group barring something unforeseen.

Difficult to get meaningful evaluation of OL performance from field level.

That’s L to R...so Donaldson at LT?

But overall, did we look to be getting a little bit of push with the running plays. Did it look like we had a zone blocking scheme?

CIS Weirdos

TATE outworked PERRY this Spring he should get the nod.

But, ROBERT KNOWLES who also outworked his peers at his position... On top of leading the scrimmage in tackles. CIS WEIRDOS? Well the starting position isn't about being a workout warrior it's about on the field play.

Which one is it? I'm starting to think when Kiki isn't looking some y'all are getting on all 4s for Tate... Somebody who hasn't proven anything on game day, but Perry at least we have film on him. He was down by 3 TDs against FSWHO leading a comeback. If it's close he deserves the nod period. You have to knock the Champion out you don't when by decision. If Tate can't knock him out... I go with Perry, and have Jarren on standby.

Advertisement
CIS Weirdos

TATE outworked PERRY this Spring he should get the nod.

But, ROBERT KNOWLES who also outworked his peers at his position... On top of leading the scrimmage in tackles. CIS WEIRDOS? Well the starting position isn't about being a workout warrior it's about on the field play.

Which one is it? I'm starting to think when Kiki isn't looking some y'all are getting on all 4s for Tate... Somebody who hasn't proven anything on game day, but Perry at least we have film on him. He was down by 3 TDs against FSWHO leading a comeback. If it's close he deserves the nod period. You have to knock the Champion out you don't when by decision. If Tate can't knock him out... I go with Perry, and have Jarren on standby.
LOL at champion. He couldn’t even keep Rosier from starting the bowl game.

Advertisement
LOL at champion. He couldn’t even keep Rosier from starting the bowl game.

Bruh if you had any sense you would know last year we didn't have a QB Competition. Richt and His Son was going with Rosier no matter what. Rosier was the safe choice I mean the dude was the QB when everyone was saying "We back". Tate is another Rosier in my honest opinion he won't keep the Defense honest. I play Cover 2 all day just like LSU did against him. Everyone mention dude legs, but all our QBs can run though.

Advertisement
I think it’s more about his experience as a DC. They hate playing against mobile QBs.
Diaz mentioned that one of Hall’s picks was off a tipped pass. It seemed like he was insinuating that it wasn’t a bad pass. Can you tell us which QB threw that one?

Why are you asking him? You declared he wasn't at the scrimmage

Who the fūck asked you? He never said it, originally he was being cryptic. I called that he wasn’t and he admitted he was. My original call was wrong. So what?

At least I’m not a little pūssy trying play to one up like a pre-teen mean girl. I admitted it, and then got to finding about about my main concerns, the OL.

Bruh if you had any sense you would know last year we didn't have a QB Competition. Richt and His Son was going with Rosier no matter what. Rosier was the safe choice I mean the dude was the QB when everyone was saying "We back". Tate is another Rosier in my honest opinion he won't keep the Defense honest. I play Cover 2 all day just like LSU did against him. Everyone mention dude legs, but all our QBs can run though.

True QB competition or not. Perry lost his job twice in the same season to Rosier. So if Martell is another Rosier I should probably expect Perry to lose this one too.

Starters same as they’ve been all camp: Nelson, Donaldson, Gaynor, Scaife, Herbert. That’s the group barring something unforeseen.

Difficult to get meaningful evaluation of OL performance from field level.

Did you see adequate running lanes? An overabundance of sacks given up? Or was it a mixed bag of "offense won some, defense won some."

Advertisement
Back