Diaz comments on team after first scrimmage

View as article
I'm as critical of Perry as anyone, but come on.

9LCtTi.gif

r493aH.gif
The pass to Brevin where he looked right to hold the safety and came back left shows there's potential. May all 3 of these guys push each other, I want it to be a difficult decision for Manny.

Advertisement
He’s carving himself a niche as nfl personnel guy with multiple scout connections. And, of course, these nameless and faceless random scouts are at every UM practice and closed scrimmage.

Pinkazz then comes here to report in cryptic unverifiable terms the scouts’ reports. Notice he never says anything concrete, which is the telltale giveaway ofthe fake insider.

Nah little buddy. No scouts that I know of were there last night. When I know info I share it. Simple. I can't help it if I want to bring actual knowledge and info to the board, rather than be one of those people who lack actual info or have any real knowledge of the game.

But you keep doing you. It's impressive. Truly, impressive.

Have you seen Tom Brady lately? Dude has jacked himself up a little and said that his goal this offseason was to bulk up to set the example in the locker room I’m his 40s and be able to absorb the hits better.
I though it was in the NFL rule book you weren't allowed to even wave a hand close by Tom

Advertisement
The pass to Brevin where he looked right to hold the safety and came back left shows there's potential. May all 3 of these guys push each other, I want it to be a difficult decision for Manny.
A lot of serviceable qbs can/should make those plays. The play that was most impressive to me was the throw to Jeff Thomas between 2 defenders vs FSU. Incredibly difficult throw

If it is dink and dunk, then 71% is not telling me nothing. If the went 7-10 and 50 yards, I’m not two excited. I need to know the quality of the passes, placement of ball, and etc.

50 yards on 7-10 is 7 yards per play. If we're averaging 5ypc along with that and no turnovers then we're already improving from last year astronomical numbers lol. That means a few first downs and defense getting a break or two.

Nah little buddy. No scouts that I know of were there last night. When I know info I share it. Simple. I can't help it if I want to bring actual knowledge and info to the board, rather than be one of those people who lack actual info or have any real knowledge of the game.

But you keep doing you. It's impressive. Truly, impressive.
Your smugness is so ****.

Advertisement
LOL. He’s a clown. His first schtick was running around like a pvssy downvoting everyone. When no one cared, he morphed into an nfl personnel savant with massive tentacles at every UM practice/scrimmage.

Oh yes, full disclosure, I love the down vote. A lot of dumb things are said on this board, so rather than engaging with each and every one, a simple down vote lets them know they've said something dumb. Even if it impacts just one person, then it's well worth it.

But go ahead. Ramp up and use one of your standard repetitive rants with those expletives w/asterisks or misspellings. I for one am truly impressed.

Oh yes, full disclosure, I love the down vote. A lot of dumb things are said on this board, so rather than engaging with each and every one, a simple down vote lets them know they've said something dumb. Even if it impacts just one person, then it's well worth it.

But go ahead. Ramp up and use rants with those expletives w/asterisks or misspellings. I for one am truly impressed.
Dumb. So, proceeded to make a dumb remark to let you know you've said something dumb. You're welcome!

Advertisement
No they wouldn't. Its well know that Peyton Manning was trying to force female trainers' head down around his genital area while at UT. And Big Ben is liable to just muscle it altogether.

However, what they do off the field has very little to do with their ability on the field.
Yah, if Perry had produced on the field, all the off-field stuff recedes
If we can dink and dunk or way to the ACC champ game I don’t care, we’ve got the sports cars to take dinks to the house
Agree. If memory serves, we were one of the worst offenses in the country on 3rd down conversions.

Last edited:
He’s carving himself a niche as nfl personnel guy with multiple scout connections. And, of course, these nameless and faceless random scouts are at every UM practice and closed scrimmage.

Pinkazz then comes here to report in cryptic unverifiable terms the scouts’ reports. Notice he never says anything concrete, which is the telltale giveaway ofthe fake insider.
I hear y man I just find it comical when people take shot's at someone for not "being plugged in" but have no info to share themselves.

Advertisement
50 yards on 7-10 is 7 yards per play. If we're averaging 5ypc along with that and no turnovers then we're already improving from last year astronomical numbers lol. That means a few first downs and defense getting a break or two.
Improvement yes, championship contention no. I just want an accurate qb with good ball placement and push the ball downfield.

But go ahead. Ramp up and use one of your standard repetitive rants with those expletives w/asterisks or misspellings. I for one am truly impressed.
Everyone sits around waiting for your downvote as the official fake insider stamp of disapproval. They would have no idea how to feel about posts without your sissified downvote to guide them. You’re a true message board Sherpa.

Advertisement
Back