Diaz comments on team after first scrimmage

View as article
Advertisement
Weird, I see this list and everything is praised except his performance on the field. You know how is he at the art of throwing a football? You know what we recruit QB’s to do? Reminds me of when a co worker tries to hook u up with a friend and she tells u she has great personality,
And that's been my problem with all this tate shît. When it comes to him nobody ever speaks on how good he threw the ball. Its always how great he is in the weight room, he watches film, and he can run.

While dudes nitpick the **** out of jarren and perry passing ability but do nothing but make all kind of excuses for tate.

"We have to find out…this is really our last evaluation of separating the ones who like it from the ones who love it.”

Savage quote right there

JESUS JOSEPH and MARY

Yet another fanboy ****ing contest about how so-and-so should win the QB competition.

Y’all ruin every thread with this horseshlt. Give it a fūcking rest.

This thread is about the overall scrimmage.

NO QUARTERBACK WON THE SCRIMMAGE.

Even DMoney, said one had a very slight edge. Yet he wasn’t even there. So it’s second or third hand information from him. From a person(s) who may have their own bias. An Dmoney’s already said before he thinks that his guy already had a slight edge. But to top it off, he even admitted it’s still a race. No one here knows. No one here was there.

So guess what. No QB has been crowned. So stop your catfights about the starting QB. It’s no one yet. You’re ruining the thread

One of the most sensible posts we've seen on this board.

Advertisement
QBs throw collectively for 71% and just because D Money mentions Tate may have performed the best by a slight margin we got haters coming out crying. This board is ridiculous.

71% is outstanding news. Close your agendas for a second and enjoy it.
Seems like maybe Enos is running his offense with quick easy completions giving the playmakers a chance to make a play, instead of just running 4 verts all day.

Weird, I see this list and everything is praised except his performance on the field. You know how is he at the art of throwing a football? You know what we recruit QB’s to do? Reminds me of when a co worker tries to hook u up with a friend and she tells u she has great personality,
The only person out of the three that has an extended amount of time in games throwing the football is Perry. And that time isn't a check mark in his favor. Jarren Williams is some elite thrower of the football in theory only because he's only thrown 3 passes in game against a terrible FCS school. So at this point people are grasping at anything.

Advertisement
pretty impressive that there have been no leaks on performance or injuries from the scrimmage. Only thing we have to go off of is what Manny said in his interview.

Advertisement
lol if you believe that

since manny got here, thats been the case. the site has gotten a lot wrong esp once doherty was canned. D or anyone else may have some connections, but nothing like before. i find out more on twitter from random follows than i do from this site. i dont believe anyone actually knows anything about this race.

Advertisement
For me and it’s as simple as this. What upside do we have in starting Perry if it’s this close between all 3 even with his experience he gained last year? Give me Jarren(who I think Has the most upside) or tate who could be an intriguing option

For me and it’s as simple as this. What upside do we have in starting Perry if it’s this close between all 3 even with his experience he gained last year? Give me Jarren(who I think Has the most upside) or tate who could be an intriguing option

i want the best QB overall. i think jarren is the best passer tho of the 3 and does have the highest ceiling, but i hope he cleaned up whatever he needed to off field in order for him to realize his talent here and not at Kentucky

Advertisement
Back