Diaz comments on second scrimmage

View as article
Advertisement
Wasn't there yesterday. Spoke to someone who was there.

Jarren was by far the best QB. Had the TD throw to Mallory and a would-be TD that was dropped by Pope. Deejay and Harley had good days. Garvin, Hill and Rousseau are top-shelf, and Patchan has made an impact. Tate threw the two picks (not Kosi, Ferman had that wrong). Both guys struggled, though. Couch had a pick and is very impressive. I was also told that Hunte has a ton of upside.
Any idea as to what went wrong in that first half?

290 **** posts later, and we finally get a good tidbit. I feel like I just got back from trick or treating, emptied my bag, and went through a thousand candy corns before I got 3 Musketeers.
Please explain why you think 3 Musketeers should be the starter, I’d argue Twix should be considered

Jarren was by far the best QB. Had the TD throw to Mallory and a would-be TD that was dropped by Pope. Deejay and Harley had good days. Garvin, Hill and Rousseau are top-shelf, and Patchan has made an impact. Tate threw the two picks (not Kosi, Ferman had that wrong). Both guys struggled, though. Couch had a pick and is very impressive. I was also told that Hunte has a ton of upside.
So ... if Tate ends up #3 on the deph chart, is he re-entering the portal?

Anything on JT4 and Lingard? Held out?

Advertisement

D$ you da meng bro

Advertisement
Tate threw the two picks (not Kosi, Ferman had that wrong). Both guys struggled, though.
As always thanks for the insight @DMoney. I love the fact that Jarren stepped up big time when the most was on the line! Regardless of who's picked as QB1, I am happy for the young man. As for the above quoted piece, N'Kosi has been murdered in this thread because of Ferman giving out the wrong info, in which the Tate Lovers decided to pounce like starving hyenas. I imagine that those same posters are now going to be as quiet as monks.

It sucks that both Perry and Tate didnt have good days, but what should not get lost in translation is the fact that Jarren stepped the f'uck up!

All we know for sure is there's massive uncertainty. I wrote this review after the first spring scrimmage. We've basically come full circle and still have a ton of questions to answer:

Advertisement
If Tate doesn't start I would expect to see a package for him.
Wow good stuff. Would like to see him and DeeJay running some read option together to keep defenses honest. But I’m kinda hoping Jarren is as good as advertised. We need him to be that’s for sure.

JW it is then. Let's go!!!

Jarren always was a special talent, it was just a matter of when he puts it all together. If it’s sooner rather than later then god **** are we set up fantastically for the next 2-3 years.

Advertisement
All we know for sure is there's massive uncertainty. I wrote this review after the first spring scrimmage. We've basically come full circle and still have a ton of questions to answer:

We might have a bunch of questions that need to be answered, but it’s not how many questions we have, it’s the questions the coaches have that counts.

And they have less questions to answer now that in the spring. I’m sure of it.

Although the few questions still remaining are probably pretty important.

I just hope we had no major injuries last night and continue to stay healthy. I figure if something happened last night, we would have heard by now but who knows.

We might have a bunch of questions that need answered, but it’s how many questions we need answering it’s the questions the coaches have that counts.

And they have less questions to answer now that in the spring. I’m sure of it.

Although the few questions still remaining are probably pretty important.
As fans, I'm pretty confident saying we don't know hardly anything this Fall. It's been really tight on information and practice-viewing. First time in like half a decade I don't watch 11 on 11 in a fall practice.
As coaches, they apparently still have decisions to make and we're two weeks away.
So, sure, variables have been reduced since Spring and hopefully continue to be, but it's a point to consider: many (even internally) thought we'd be a little clearer in our QB direction by now.

Advertisement
Back