Diaz comments on second scrimmage

View as article
He mean't stupid mistakes. Players running wrong routes,not executing ie wrong gap blocking. He did mention we tackled better especially downfield which has been a problem for years.
I would add most importantly the loser mentality when the team was down last year and not having the fortitude to keep fighting.

Advertisement
People literally taking no information and then pretending it’s something and then using the pretend information in their heads to make final conclusions about the state of the program
It’s like D$ ran around posting flyers with the CIS url at every looney bin in South Florida. I find myself scrolling past posts on here faster than a chick would scroll past pictures of these same mongoloids on a dating app.

Advertisement
I think fans have to understand the defense is gonna be ahead of our offense. The fact is the d has been in place for what 4 seasons now. The offense just in place since spring. The defense has a huge advantage because of this head to head with our offense. Now I like that the offense fought back and made plays in 2nd half. Once we play real games it won't seem as bad. Mostly because teams out there wont have seen the offense ever day in practice. So the advantages our d has in practice wont be there for opponents.
My bigger concern was the "far away" thousand yard started look Manny was describing. Our offense losing to our defense is fine as long as they don't check out. An entire half of bad play and being checked out isn't promising. That's why I think the sooner a QB1 is named, the better. The starting QB helps to cure that and gives guys someone to rally around.

Like Footsteps Falco in the Replacements (I'm only partially kidding with the example)

I think punting will be our x-factor. I expect our offense to improve, but if the oline is below average, it’s gonna obviously hold us back. Too many times our Defense was put in ****** situations cause of our putrid offense and punting game. It could be the difference between an 8 win season and a 10 win season.

Advertisement
@DMoney what's the word?

What did you see/hear?

Wasn't there yesterday. Spoke to someone who was there.

Jarren was by far the best QB. Had the TD throw to Mallory and a would-be TD that was dropped by Pope. Deejay and Harley had good days. Garvin, Hill and Rousseau are top-shelf, and Patchan has made an impact. Tate threw the two picks (not Kosi, Ferman had that wrong). Both guys struggled, though. Couch had a pick and is very impressive. I was also told that Hunte has a ton of upside.

Richt still calling plays or no? Does Miami STILL have the worst and least innovative playcaller in the country? No...
No one here has any idea as to Enos the play caller, his record as an OC and HC not overly impressive.

Advertisement

Jarren was by far the best QB. Had the TD throw to Mallory and a would-be TD that was dropped by Pope. Deejay and Harley had good days. Garvin, Hill and Rousseau are top-shelf, and Patchan has made an impact. Tate threw the two picks (not Kosi, Ferman had that wrong). Both guys struggled, though. Couch had a pick and is very impressive. I was also told that Hunte has a ton of upside.
I’m on the JW train!!! Choo choo!!

Advertisement

290 **** posts later, and we finally get a good tidbit. I feel like I just got back from trick or treating, emptied my bag, and went through a thousand candy corns before I got 3 Musketeers.

Appreciate it @DMoney. Diaz also mentioned another TD to Osborn I think. Do you know who threw that one?

7C91E930-B466-40F6-8754-6C5604AC8984.jpeg

29195A2D-1C0D-498E-A707-E3AC4B66DA34.jpeg

4E7F99D2-EC40-4A42-9D91-246C7079A91A.jpeg

Attachments

• 632BDCE2-F441-4DCB-99FC-610D9A217882.jpeg
    632BDCE2-F441-4DCB-99FC-610D9A217882.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Back