Diaz, Banda, and Rumph scheduled to meet with Jobe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Have any of you ding dongs considered the fact that BAMA is just better?....At everything right now. The facilities. The coaches. The $11 million dollars they pay SABAN. BAMA doesn't need to pay anyone at this point. They are not desperate and resorting to dumbsh!t like posting ST26 like Diaz and Panda...they don't need to resort to kiddie ****...they are on another level. A level Richt is not even on.

Bags and hookers at the hotel rooms, don't think Bama is above that, you think Nick Saban's charm alone is how they got so great?

BAMA is probably better at that too - bags and hookers. So what. Miami use to be good at that too. Like I said, Richt is finding his formula. I give him 2 more years to develop his product. To these kids, BAMA is that hot chick you wanna fck. Miami is that hot chick's other friend that is still fckable or 2nd option.

lol no.

Advertisement
Have any of you ding dongs considered the fact that BAMA is just better?....At everything right now. The facilities. The coaches. The $11 million dollars they pay SABAN. BAMA doesn't need to pay anyone at this point. They are not desperate and resorting to dumbsh!t like posting ST26 like Diaz and Panda...they don't need to resort to kiddie ****...they are on another level. A level Richt is not even on.

Tuscaloosa Alabama:

View attachment 56266
View attachment 56267
View attachment 56268
View attachment 56269
View attachment 56270

The top picture is actually an asshat who tried to get the Republican nomination in the congressional district I live in, in Tennessee. His slogan was "Make America White Again." He lives out in the middle of nowhere in Polk County, TN. Our district is ridiculous it goes from GA to KY and also touches NC.

Uh huh. Keep spittin the truth, bro.
Pat-White1.jpg

Bags and hookers at the hotel rooms, don't think Bama is above that, you think Nick Saban's charm alone is how they got so great?

Hookers or sorority girls?
One has aids, ebola and the bubonic plague. The other only has aids. Big difference.

Is there really any difference at that school?

Hookers or sorority girls?
One has aids, ebola and the bubonic plague. The other only has aids. Big difference.

Is there really any difference at that school?

Yes. Sorority girls don't get paid.

Advertisement
Pat White!!!! That was crazy. Bama has been doing to Chevy thing for years. Where is the NCAA?

View attachment 56271

Perhaps you misread my statement...."at this point"...Pat White? Isn't that like a 2005-06 picture? FOH.

Pat White!!!! That was crazy. Bama has been doing to Chevy thing for years. Where is the NCAA?

We'll hire a PI.

I'm sure if I set up a gofundme and I post about it on the Auburn, Georgia, LSU, Texas, Miami, FSU, etc message boards, we'll get plenty of funds to hire someone to investigate.

We're not the only fanbase who hates Alabama. We're not the only fanbase that wants to take those rat ******** down.

View attachment 56271

Perhaps you misread my statement...."at this point"...Pat White? Isn't that like a 2005-06 picture? FOH.

Mike Shula making power moves

Advertisement

View attachment 56271

Are you making it your personal mission to fact check all the 'Bama haters, or what's up bro?

I can prove the Dawgs pay, and their foundation's officers complained that they could not keep up with Bryant Jr's network.

OF COURSE Alabama pays...... Have you BEEN to Tuscaloosa? They have NUMEROUS buildings downtown where the shop owners could not afford to fix the tornado damage and they left the hole caused by the tornado in their buildings. That place is a DUMP.

The campus is beautiful. No doubt. It is a second tier UVA, and their stadium is fantastic, but it gets small fast...... Especially for city boys!

View attachment 56271

Are you making it your personal mission to fact check all the 'Bama haters, or what's up bro?

Me? Or the other guy? Because, I'm just being by normal ****head, wiseass self.

Guys at Miami personally told me that they were offered money by Bama but turned it down.

Why wouldn't they report it? You could take down Bama so easily then

Because it’s not worth the trouble and they don’t want to be rats you fūcking idiot. Two of my good friends, teammates in high school, got bonuses to sign with their schools. One was an SEC school, one was an ACC school (not Miami). They took me and some other buddies partying with a portion of the proceeds. God your naive.

God you think you're smarter than you are. What's your obsession with using stressed letters in curse words? ******* strange. Remember when you claimed the basketball team's recruiting class wouldn't be affected by the FBI thing and told all of the "cowards" to show themselves? Dumbass

I know one thing. I’m smarter than you are, and it’s not even close. Of course, that’s not saying much when I’m crowning myself for saying I’m smarter than a guy that thinks Alabama bag men don’t provide cash and other benefits to recruits, players, and their families. It’s like you live in fairytale land.

Advertisement

View attachment 56271

Ok, cool, cool. So, just making sure I got this straight... So you agree that Alabama got to where they are by paying players, but then just got so dang good and charming that they decided to stop paying players at some point along the way and no longer do it. Did I get that right? So, which offseason was it that they flipped the switch and said, nah, this is working great, but we're going clean and doing it cold turkey?

Thanks for the inside scoop man, this is really enlightening stuff. Much appreciated.

View attachment 56271

Ok, cool, cool. So, just making sure I got this straight... So you agree that Alabama got to where they are by paying players, but then just got so dang good and charming that they decided to stop paying players at some point along the way and no longer do it. Did I get that right? So, which offseason was it that they flipped the switch and said, nah, this is working great, but we're going clean and doing it cold turkey?

Thanks for the inside scoop man, this is really enlightening stuff. Much appreciated.

****, stop the fight

Advertisement

View attachment 56271

You're absolutely clueless if you don't think they're paying players

We'll hire a PI.

I'm sure if I set up a gofundme and I post about it on the Auburn, Georgia, LSU, Texas, Miami, FSU, etc message boards, we'll get plenty of funds to hire someone to investigate.

We're not the only fanbase who hates Alabama. We're not the only fanbase that wants to take those rat ******** down.

Some of those $EC schools also have skeletons in their closet so might be reluctant to cover their own ***, but that is a good idea.

We'll hire a PI.

Problem is the NCAA would have to actually want to act on that info, which they don't and wouldn't. Not to mention, those schools all likely do the same thing. Your only course of action would be to obtain evidence of direct coaching staff involvement, all the way up to Saban, and then find a news outlet (TMZ maybe) who'd be willing to run with it. Have to blatantly expose NCAA favoritism to schools like Bama, and publicly expose it, before it becomes in the NCAA's best interest to act.

View attachment 56271

****, stop the fight

What fight? Obviously your "bro" doesn't know when to tap out. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back