Diaz, Banda, and Rumph scheduled to meet with Jobe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Nope, i just watch the film. Both of those 2 corners are elite at heritage but to date Campbell’s junior film was undoubtedly better than surtains

have you every seen any high school game in SFL in person?

Do I live In South Florida d*ckhead?

simmer down now whitey. I dont know where posters here live. Have you ever been to an actual Miami Hurricanes game.. in person?

Whitey? You sound stupid as ****. Of course I’ve been to multiple Miami games. I was born in Florida and then moved away

you went to the OB?

Advertisement
Just lock up Samuel and start devoting more time to DT recruits. Clemson has a 2 star CB and a couple of stiffs at safety and they seem to be doing just fine. I wonder why?

Jobe has informed Miami staff that he plans on take his official visit in January

Well I guess the question I have is why would the staff believe him?
I'm not saying that they should just drop him but at this point why would you hold a spot him?
If Samuels said he wanted to commit tomorrow...would they not accept in the hopes that Jobe visits in January and then hope he doesn't flip on signing day?
Because it seems like that's a real possibility no matter what he says to the staff.

I haven't watched his highlight film nor have I seen him play so I have to ask, with all his BS and game playing is he that good of a player that you ignore it and put up with it?

He would be the best of the current commits in my opinion.
i dont think you know how to evaluate talent then. dudes maybe top 7 in this class and thats a big MAYBE. But hey the rest of the dudes didnt go to columbus so how good could they be compared to a 20 year old

Advertisement
Just lock up Samuel and start devoting more time to DT recruits. Clemson has a 2 star CB and a couple of stiffs at safety and they seem to be doing just fine. I wonder why?
Actually Mullen was a kid we were after for a while. Think he left because of Golden if I remember correctly. Clemson recruits at a pretty high level. They might not be the best comparison

I haven't watched his highlight film nor have I seen him play so I have to ask, with all his BS and game playing is he that good of a player that you ignore it and put up with it?

i dont think you know how to evaluate talent then. dudes maybe top 7 in this class and thats a big MAYBE. But hey the rest of the dudes didnt go to columbus so how good could they be compared to a 20 year old

You don't see Bama chasing after many prospects like they're going after Jobe. So I don't think you know how to evaluate talent.

Jobe is elite. Campbell is elite. Surtain is elite. Hands down. But I think the issue most of us have is why Jobe would do this now? [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] keeps talking about Reuben Foster but again..Jobe is 20 years old! He’s already “played” the recruiting game. Why is he making the staff recruit him all over again and risk losing out on a great talent like AS2 with this BS? That’s the problem I have. This is stupid making the staff chase you for a 3rd time to convince you this is where you need to be especially since we held up our end of the bargain and become nationally relevant again.

My hope is that if he’s not onboard that he keeps it real with the staff when they go up there tomorrow. No more 50-50 BS. Are you in or out?

the issues that you or anyone else on this board have do not matter

Advertisement

You don't see Bama chasing after many prospects like they're going after Jobe. So I don't think you know how to evaluate talent.
I saw highlights of jobe, a 20 yr old getting ed by some sorry *** prep school kid from connecticut, so yea he aint the best or even close to top 3 in the ******* class. imo gurvan hall ***** on jobe in all facets of the game as does gilbert

Is Miami unable to offer Samuels right now due to waiting on Jobe (because of the scholly numbers)?

I think he would be the best DB in the class and top 3 player overall. That’s nothing about Columbus bias. Go ask anybody who saw him play down here and he was always the best player on the field

Pete, can you clarify if there is any connection, to your knowledge, between Miami's recruitment of Jobe and their recruiting Samuel? It seems that many on here believe continuing to recruit Jobe would mean not recruiting Samuel. Any truth to that or are they completely separate and not connected in any way?

Advertisement
Is Miami unable to offer Samuels right now due to waiting on Jobe (because of the scholly numbers)?

What? Asante already has an offer regardless

Not according to the Samuels thread - Pete said "if Miami wants him, he comin'" which implies he does not have an offer (an offer means Miami wants him).

Advertisement
As of today, Bama 247 guys still seem supremely confident that Jobe signs during the early signing period next week.

I’ll take Pete’s word any day, but is he telling Miami and Bama entirely different things? One who has been following his recruitment for a while would think he has probably been doing so for a while now, but it’s confusing to me because this staff hasn’t come off as being easily duped by recruits like Jobe, especially Richt with all his experience. Would almost prefer he does sign early so this absurd circus can finally be over.

I thought this recruitment was already a roller coaster looks like it’s just beginning.

I saw highlights of jobe, a 20 yr old getting ed by some sorry *** prep school kid from connecticut, so yea he aint the best or even close to top 3 in the ****ing class. imo gurvan hall ****s on jobe in all facets of the game as does gilbert

Because of that play Jobe isn´t elite?

We all know Hall was Alabama's first choice but he told them to kick rocks so now they're chasing left overs.

Sorry man, too many red flags. Even if this kid does sign with Miami, I don't see it playing out very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back