Diaz, Banda, and Rumph scheduled to meet with Jobe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
I haven't watched his highlight film nor have I seen him play so I have to ask, with all his BS and game playing is he that good of a player that you ignore it and put up with it?

He would be the best of the current commits in my opinion.

He is also a 1 or 2 yrs older than most of the commits. Was he better as a 17yr old sophomore that the seniors his same age?

Jobe dominated when he was a freshman too playing varsity.

Advertisement
Jobe is elite. Campbell is elite. Surtain is elite. Hands down. But I think the issue most of us have is why Jobe would do this now? [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] keeps talking about Reuben Foster but again..Jobe is 20 years old! He’s already “played” the recruiting game. Why is he making the staff recruit him all over again and risk losing out on a great talent like AS2 with this BS? That’s the problem I have. This is stupid making the staff chase you for a 3rd time to convince you this is where you need to be especially since we held up our end of the bargain and become nationally relevant again.

My hope is that if he’s not onboard that he keeps it real with the staff when they go up there tomorrow. No more 50-50 BS. Are you in or out?

Asante hasn't given up a single pass completion this year. Played against far better competition.

Asante > Jobe

Take Asante ASAP. If Jobe comes then so be it. I just hope they don't slow play Asante, lose him, then lose Jobe.

I keep reading people say that we should move onto better options like Campbell, Samuel and Surtain. Is there a chance Jobe knows these guys are better and is investigating his options in the event we land some of the other three? Can you really fault the kid for that?

Samuel is not comparable as I stated earlier.

Campbell and Surtain are a notch better but a Jobe is still a very, very good prospect.

He's a definite take even if we get all three.

I disagree With this kind of. To me out of those 3 Campbell has the best film due to his combo of coverage, tackling ability, speed/closing speed. Jobe film overall(throughout highschool) is Better than surtains. All 3 are ballers and I think Gurvan halll is tight there with them

I love it when people try and talk about a corners film. The best compliment you can have with regardd to film as a corner is very little of it. What that tells you instantly is that the opposing team doesn't even bother trying you. The only true way to accurately judge a corner is by seeing entire game footage. Watching highlights only shows what can happen if they come your way. Of course said highlights also won't show the times passes were completed or when you were roasted.

All three have highlights, Surtain less than most. The one place Surtain showed out better than the other two was one on one in camp settings. He displayed that he was the boss of all three.

Anyone would love to have all three, two, or even one of them. Jobs isn't a corner, could play there if needed due to injuries, so I'm not sure why people compare all three.

The best safety of the bunch, Jobe. The best corner right now, Surtain. Campbell is right there with Surtain. Jobe as a corner though would be behind a number of guys at the corner position.

Jobe will bust in college. So obvious...we are far better off with Samuel who has the right attitude for success.

Did Reuben foster bust? His recruitment was easily 3x worse

If my memory serves me right, foster was an AU lock due to trooper Taylor. Once he got canned everyone knew he was bammer bound. Foster never played his home school uga like what Jobe is currently doing.

Reuben foster first played at a highschool in Georgia. He then transferred to a local highschool in auburn . Flirted with Bama throughout, got an auburn tattoo. Then flipped on the last day to alabama

All of that happened because of no trooper taylor. It was clear cut and dry.

There is no good reason for what Jobe is doing/has done other than blatant trolling.

A far better comparison is Jordan Scarlett, not foster.

It might have been trolling over the spring and into the summer and fall. At this point, it's not trolling anymore. He's either truly up in the air about what he wants to do, which is entirely possible, or he simply is unable/unwilling to look an adult, whom he presumably respects, in the eye and tell them something he knows they don't want to hear.

Either way, being on the other side of six figure payouts, free cars, hookers (call them what you want, it's what it is), etc. It's hard to see us winning this one. But I still have that 0.001% hope!

Advertisement
I keep reading people say that we should move onto better options like Campbell, Samuel and Surtain. Is there a chance Jobe knows these guys are better and is investigating his options in the event we land some of the other three? Can you really fault the kid for that?

Campbell and Surtain are a notch better but a Jobe is still a very, very good prospect.

I disagree With this kind of. To me out of those 3 Campbell has the best film due to his combo of coverage, tackling ability, speed/closing speed. Jobe film overall(throughout highschool) is Better than surtains. All 3 are ballers and I think Gurvan halll is tight there with them

I love it when people try and talk about a corners film. The best compliment you can have with regardd to film as a corner is very little of it. What that tells you instantly is that the opposing team doesn't even bother trying you. The only true way to accurately judge a corner is by seeing entire game footage. Watching highlights only shows what can happen if they come your way. Of course said highlights also won't show the times passes were completed or when you were roasted.

All three have highlights, Surtain less than most. The one place Surtain showed out better than the other two was one on one in camp settings. He displayed that he was the boss of all three.

Anyone would love to have all three, two, or even one of them. Jobs isn't a corner, could play there if needed due to injuries, so I'm not sure why people compare all three.

The best safety of the bunch, Jobe. The best corner right now, Surtain. Campbell is right there with Surtain. Jobe as a corner though would be behind a number of guys at the corner position.

Exactly. Surtain was a no fly zone this year. 0 completions.

Jobe is elite. Campbell is elite. Surtain is elite. Hands down. But I think the issue most of us have is why Jobe would do this now? [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] keeps talking about Reuben Foster but again..Jobe is 20 years old! He’s already “played” the recruiting game. Why is he making the staff recruit him all over again and risk losing out on a great talent like AS2 with this BS? That’s the problem I have. This is stupid making the staff chase you for a 3rd time to convince you this is where you need to be especially since we held up our end of the bargain and become nationally relevant again.

My hope is that if he’s not onboard that he keeps it real with the staff when they go up there tomorrow. No more 50-50 BS. Are you in or out?
He’s 19... same age as pope, same age as Harley last year in his senior season

Last edited:
Asante hasn't given up a single pass completion this year. Played against far better competition.

Asante > Jobe

Take Asante ASAP. If Jobe comes then so be it. I just hope they don't slow play Asante, lose him, then lose Jobe.

Jobe didn't give up and catches this year either

I hope the coaches hop off the g5 like.....

dbbaad9526b2a2b5eb97f8f7fbc4c5f672bd7d0f

Advertisement

Campbell has better closing speed and can tackle better than surtain period

I haven't watched his highlight film nor have I seen him play so I have to ask, with all his BS and game playing is he that good of a player that you ignore it and put up with it?

He would be the best of the current commits in my opinion.

He is also a 1 or 2 yrs older than most of the commits. Was he better as a 17yr old sophomore that the seniors his same age?

All that matters is how we will do on a college football field for the next three years. If he's a year ahead of his competition, all the better. We're not signing the kid to a 10 year deal here.

Advertisement
Jobe will bust in college. So obvious...we are far better off with Samuel who has the right attitude for success.

Did Reuben foster bust? His recruitment was easily 3x worse

Holy **** Brock you are almost as a big a fan of Reuben Foster than you are of Golden. You can't stop mentioning him in this thread. We get it, Reuben Foster panned out.

Serious question Brock.... Have you seen an American Heritage game live?

Nope, i just watch the film. Both of those 2 corners are elite at heritage but to date Campbell’s junior film was undoubtedly better than surtains

Advertisement

Nope, i just watch the film. Both of those 2 corners are elite at heritage but to date Campbell’s junior film was undoubtedly better than surtains

have you every seen any high school game in SFL in person?

Do I live In South Florida d*ckhead?

simmer down now whitey. I dont know where posters here live. Have you ever been to an actual Miami Hurricanes game.. in person?

have you every seen any high school game in SFL in person?

Do I live In South Florida d*ckhead?

simmer down now whitey. I dont know where posters here live. Have you ever been to an actual Miami Hurricanes game.. in person?

Whitey? You sound stupid as ****. Of course I’ve been to multiple Miami games. I was born in Florida and then moved away

Really interested in seeing what happens this week if Bama pushes him to sign early next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back