Diaz, Banda, and Rumph scheduled to meet with Jobe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Guys at Miami personally told me that they were offered money by Bama but turned it down.

Why wouldn't they report it? You could take down Bama so easily then

Usually when schools do this, the person doing the payment is so disconnected from the school there is no money trace possible so it would be a waste. Also, you're asking the NCAA to take down the school that is driving it's profit.

So in other words, if the FBI doesn't get involved, everyone skates.

Advertisement
So its basically huge fans and or boosters with deep pockets that follow the teams recruiting very closely and see when they need to step in whether they were directed by the staff or not. Its just a given these peeps will get it done?

Guys at Miami personally told me that they were offered money by Bama but turned it down.

Not sure the exact details in each case but I had heard it from several guys. I'd find it hard to believe that these dealings would be communicated over text/email etc where there would be a trail of evidence. Therefore it becomes a he said/he said deal and its probably not worth the effort for recruits to report it especially with a lack of concrete evidence to back their claims.

Cash comes from guys that have absolutely zero ties to the University. I've seen 5 kids go to Bama in the last 4 years. 3 definitely were compensated. 1 definitely was not. And the other showed no signs (no car). All were at least 4

I doubt it is boosters. That would have serious ramifications if caught. One example is a super fan who owns a used car dealership. Easy to funnel cash through and kids love cars.

Just think it's funny when people just say bags like it takes bama paying people to go there

Dude has won 4 titles there and a dynasty that rivals our 80's years. We didn't have to pay people back then to get players, they don't either

If the kid goes to bama it's because he's immature and disloyal, not because he got paid.

Extreme naivety on display right here.

Bama could be paying him six figures.
If they do then every school does and it's not an advantage.

It's naive to assume we only lose recruits because of bags. I don't like bama either but sometimes kids wanna go there

Every recruit we've lost the last 15 years on these boards and grassy has been because of bags and not because the kid wants to go there or championships (when we had golden and couldn't offer that )

So no, I'm not naive. And I'm also not a moron that says "bags" EVERY **** time a recruit goes elsewhere.. especially when it's to the program that has dominated the last 10 years

Now if he went to ole Miss and hugh freeze like those kids a few years ago when they came out of nowhere and got #1 recruiting classes???? That's bags

You need to do some reading........educate yourself:

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/4/10/5594348/college-football-bag-man-interview

If you don't think it is going on you are a fool.

Just think it's funny when people just say bags like it takes bama paying people to go there

Dude has won 4 titles there and a dynasty that rivals our 80's years. We didn't have to pay people back then to get players, they don't either

If the kid goes to bama it's because he's immature and disloyal, not because he got paid.

Bama doesn't recruit for 90% of the year

This might be th most absurd thing I’ve ever read on this board and that’s saying something lol. Wow

Advertisement
I'll put it is way, some kids are ****y and love to mess with people, some kids can't say no to grown men tying to get them to a specific school so they say yes to everyone, some kids commit and **** it down, and due to some of the kids upbringing and background, some we are just giving way to much credit for being a Grade A troll when they honestly aren't sharpe enough to have the skill to do it

I'll leave it at that, also lots of bags drop but unfortunately usually it goes to the wrong people and not the actual player

Last edited:

Because it’s not worth the trouble and they don’t want to be rats you fūcking idiot. Two of my good friends, teammates in high school, got bonuses to sign with their schools. One was an SEC school, one was an ACC school (not Miami). They took me and some other buddies partying with a portion of the proceeds. God your naive.

Brock thinks his coach is anti Miami.

His coach IS anti-Miami. That staff has been known to funnel kids to Bama and Michigan

The coach in CT? What kid has he pushed to Bama? Lol
Bama hasnt signed any kids from CT so unless this staff came from somewhere else..

[MENTION=7148]tonyg502[/MENTION] says otherwise. Unless you have stronger connections than someone who played in that high school league and currently has friends who coach there, I gotta take his word over yours

I would be very cautious about Jobe going to Cheshire. I played in that league for two years. Cheshire has a new head coach that has turned their program around. He has strong ties to Michigan, Notre Dame, Alabama and Florida. Harbaugh held a camp their. The Cheshire head coach also use to send players to Saban at Michstate. I would be very careful putting him there. Two of my close friends coach in that league.

What? It’s a FACT that no kid has signed with Bama from CT recently. **** I don’t think Saban has signed a kid from CT during his whole time at Bama. So if this guy is pushing kids to Bama then he is doing a ****** job.

And a few on this board know me. [MENTION=16658]Tee3000[/MENTION], [MENTION=18550]kplantz24[/MENTION], dohrman, and a few other originals from Canesport.
I use to WORK at Alabama inside the recruiting department as a student assistant. So, I know a little bit about recruiting and have some “connections”.

Last edited:

Usually when schools do this, the person doing the payment is so disconnected from the school there is no money trace possible so it would be a waste. Also, you're asking the NCAA to take down the school that is driving it's profit.

So in other words, if the FBI doesn't get involved, everyone skates.

ever since the basketball/FBI news broke I always wondered what the motivation was. As in, what made them want to go after them and invest time and money doing so. I ultimately settled on the thought that all the years of allegations about everything that is wrong with AAU and the sneaker companies piqued their interest.

Then I said, that SB nation article came out a couple years ago. At what point in time, if at all, does the FBI start looking into CFB? They don't care about Bama, LSU, the SEC, or anyone but breaking a case open. So there is nothing holding them back like there is Mark Emmert, and it wouldn't surprise me if they come knocking one day.

Advertisement

And what is Santa Clause bringing you for Christmas this year, little one?

His coach IS anti-Miami. That staff has been known to funnel kids to Bama and Michigan

Bama hasnt signed any kids from CT so unless this staff came from somewhere else..

[MENTION=7148]tonyg502[/MENTION] says otherwise. Unless you have stronger connections than someone who played in that high school league and currently has friends who coach there, I gotta take his word over yours

I would be very cautious about Jobe going to Cheshire. I played in that league for two years. Cheshire has a new head coach that has turned their program around. He has strong ties to Michigan, Notre Dame, Alabama and Florida. Harbaugh held a camp their. The Cheshire head coach also use to send players to Saban at Michstate. I would be very careful putting him there. Two of my close friends coach in that league.

What? It’s a FACT that no kid has signed with Bama from CT recently. **** I don’t think Saban has signed a kid from CT during his whole time at Bama. So if this guy is pushing kids to Bama then he is doing a ****ty job.

And a few on this board know me. [MENTION=16658]Tee3000[/MENTION], [MENTION=18550]kplantz24[/MENTION], dohrman, and a few other originals from Canesport.
I use to WORK at Alabama inside the recruiting department as a student assistant. So, I know a little bit about recruiting and have some “connections”.

yup, can vouch this man is legit with what he claims.

What? It’s a FACT that no kid has signed with Bama from CT recently. **** I don’t think Saban has signed a kid from CT during his whole time at Bama. So if this guy is pushing kids to Bama then he is doing a ****** job.

You good bro... since you don't have thousands of posts to your name, you're considered a newbie LOL

Are you still on RCT, or did that ship sink?

Advertisement

Open your eyes. Bama doesn't recruit for 90% of the year and then they start dropping duffels like there's no tomorrow for the last 10%. They don't build relationships, they buy relationships

I mean they don't actually but nice. Look at us with Jarren and Asante among other names that had previously looked like they were locked up with other schools. It happens everywhere and Bama happens to be the best team over the last several years. They don't pay recruits.

We'd be happy to see your evidence of this. Can you share photos, video, links, etc that show they don't pay recruits? You are saying this with a lot of certainty and authority, so please share, we are all eager to learn. What position do you have within the Alabama program that gives you such insight that you can state definitively that they don't pay their players?

There certainly is quite a lot of evidence to the contrary, so I'm really keen to gain the benefit of your special and specific knowledge and insight.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ala...wozYAhVB8CYKHSRMBvUQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1536&bih=735

https://totalfratmove.com/alabama-football-is-the-best-car-dealership-in-the-country/

https://247sports.com/college/usc/B...s-Recruiting-Dominance-Continues-Wow-50860219

Good ole boy network runs deep. Been buying people for hundreds of years.

Advertisement
Bags have always been part of the game. It’s hard to say who is being paid and who isn’t. I personally know someone who took 20K from an AAU basketball coach directly from Auburn in the early 2000’s. He didn’t even end up qualifying and went to JUCO ball. I know others who got cars for their parents. Apartment paid for by handlers. It was never directly tied to coaches on a staff.

Open your eyes. Bama doesn't recruit for 90% of the year and then they start dropping duffels like there's no tomorrow for the last 10%. They don't build relationships, they buy relationships

This poRst is proof we have the smartest fans around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back