Diamante Howard decommitts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Calling a high school kid a jag? The **** is wrong w you?
Because he IS just a guy. Just a guy ranked about 600 by 24/7. Just a guy who is undersized and slow. Just a guy who looked promising as a Sophomore and who did not develop. Not the kind of guy that the U is signing at this point. He may be a great doctor or discover unlimited free energy. But, he will not be a starting LB at any power five football program.

****, you girls get all messed up in your feelings when someone is called a JAG. Right now, Howard is definitely Just Another Guy. Furthermore, I'm tired of having those players on our team. This is football. The ultimate man's sport. No need to be PC about it.

I could be wrong but it looks like he wasn’t even invited to yesterday’s Junior Day by the list Marrero put out. If that’s the case, kid saw the writing on the wall and actually did make a business decision which was best for him. As a lifelong Canes fan and a legacy, he was probably devastated but he handled it with class, maturity and integrity. Kudos to him!

Under Golden, kid would have definitely been a cane out of necessity but thankfully Richt is stacking the pipeline. Hopefully kid goes to a good school, gets a good education, develops and has a nice career. Wish him the best!

Advertisement
I remember him publically stating last year that his recruitment was still wide open although he was a UM commit. Be careful what you wish for!!!

Jumping on somebody for calling a guy that would never play at UM a JAG is accurate. It’s not putting the kid down saying he’s a POS or being negative. A 6’2 178lb senior that runs a 4.9 40 is a JAG (just another guy)
People said much worse about Chatfield when everyone thought he was UM lean and people didn’t bash them as much lol. Give the poster a break and don’t be so sensitive.

This move was a long time coming. IDGAF who’s cousin it is. Almost all the legacy’s have been busts in recent years. I’m glad the staff is learning from the past.

Advertisement
I feel bad for the kid and wouldn’t call him a JAG either but this one is more personal for some I guess because he is related to ST. If he had no connection to UM at all not sure this thread would be this long. Hope he gets a full ride somewhere and balls out just not against UM.

Wish the kid well. UM is know only accepting elite level talent. I would love to know our other priorities at LB after Brooks and Pierre. My guess Solomon, Huff and Eaford.

Advertisement
Back