SIAP.

Attachments

• IMG_1791.JPG
    IMG_1791.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 355
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bummer it couldn't work out being related to ST and all but he just didn't fill out and now he's being looked st as a DB... He has also openly admitted it hasn't been a smooth transition... Best of luck to the kid and I hope he finds his niche at this next level

Couple posts up from mine I'm reading he recently has been running a 4.8-4.9 40... That isn't going to cut it, definitely will need some work...I think an FAU or Central would be his best move

hopefully the staff told him what was happening rather than cutting off communication. I cant imagine you committing to your dream school and then stop hearing from your "future coaches".

Advertisement
hopefully the staff told him what was happening rather than cutting off communication. I cant imagine you committing to your dream school and then stop hearing from your "future coaches".

It’s business nothing personal. Kids ***** over coaches and vise versa.

Advertisement
All the best to this young man, who was likely incredibly sad as he hit the send key.

Anyone calling him this or that or stating it's only business should be ashamed. For a handful of kids out there it may be, but for thousands of others it's the culmination of a dream they've worked a lifetime for. It can also be a crushing blow the moment they realize the school they dreamed of attending isn't interested.

JAG to be replaced

Hasn’t done anything wrong, hasn’t spoken one negative word about the program, has handled himself with class and dignity in a potentially embarrassing situation, and you, an adult, choose to post this about a 16 year old.

You smug piece of shlt. Thanks for showing us who you are and what you’re all about.

Advertisement
Back