DHucks

Advertisement
What were the comments? [emoji102]

I started a thread after the game, and I thought I was pretty light handed, but they thought otherwise. They were very upset. The guy I spoke to wouldn't be clear on what I said upset who. They told me we were viewed as family by them and that the comments weren't something family would do.

I tried to apologize, they said we were cool after the apology, but never heard from them again.

No coaches, no admin, no players. Nobody.

Didn't start hearing from anyone until after Duke announced for the draft. We heard from him. Mrs Cassandra was always in touch, but obviously she wasn't apart of the admin, staff, or team.

Oh and for Burr, we only received tickets to two games, one sponsored by Make a Wish, the other the school. When we come down for the Clemson game, the university won't have anything to do with it. So no season tickets......

ya mean they read this forum?

Lol you aren't really surprised right?

I started a thread after the game, and I thought I was pretty light handed, but they thought otherwise. They were very upset. The guy I spoke to wouldn't be clear on what I said upset who. They told me we were viewed as family by them and that the comments weren't something family would do.

I tried to apologize, they said we were cool after the apology, but never heard from them again.

Didn't start hearing from anyone until after Duke announced for the draft. We heard from him. Mrs Cassandra was always in touch, but obviously she wasn't apart of the admin, staff, or team.

Oh and for Burr, we only received tickets to two games, one sponsored by Make a Wish, the other the school. When we come down for the Clemson game, the university won't have anything to do with it. So no season tickets......

Absolutely.

You didn't know that already? It's bad man- real bad.

It just sucks they are taking it away from Carter. If you said something out of line ok, fine. You apologized as a man should do. They aren't hurting you though, they're taking it away from Carter.

Exactly. I could rant about it, but y'all are smart enough to know what I'd say. I'll say that I'm very bitter about it. Very.

I'm not surprised at all. Everything that has anything to do with the UM football program has been psussified to the point of being androgynous if not outright feminine. If those *** wipes had a problem with anything you said they should have just told you to stay home and invited Mrs. Hucks and Carter along. Instead they insist on punishing a child that is suffering from a medical condition for the actions of his father.

That's very christian of them.

Good job Al Gorlden and Flake James you ******* vaginal wipes! It's crap like this that makes it impossible for anyone with a rational mind to support you. When you add in your asinine brand of football you become hated men to most of the fan base. You cowards didn't even have the balls to talk to D. Hucks directly.

It's cute that there are still slurpers at this point but I guess their momma didn't teach them any common sense. It's their blind support of this regime that does nothing but push us deeper into the vortex that is the current toilet bowl of Miami football.

Advertisement
Now I see why the team has no marbles. Can't criticize a bad performance lol

Absolutely.

It just sucks they are taking it away from Carter. If you said something out of line ok, fine. You apologized as a man should do. They aren't hurting you though, they're taking it away from Carter.

Exactly. I could rant about it, but y'all are smart enough to know what I'd say. I'll say that I'm very bitter about it. Very.

There is a lot of mis-information in this thread.

The one thing that is correct is that members of the athletic staff do read the boards.

Advertisement

Lol you aren't really surprised right?

of course i know they read the threads. i was being sarcastic/rhetorical. what wrong with you guyz meng?

Absolutely.

Good to know, I will withhold the extra donation to them due to their compassion I had set aside.

Now I see why the team has no marbles. Can't criticize a bad performance lol

It really is sad. If that's the kind of attitude they have towards a fans opinion of a performance then what happens when a player speaks up?
They get kicked off the team, and lose their opportunity to get a degree. did you miss the whole taylor gadbois thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm even more disappointed whenever I hear verification that they read this board. Means they really don't give a **** that the fanbase is this upset, but I shouldn't be surprised by them standing by their guy because the results on the field have been clear.

**** this program.

Glad to hear about your son, though!

Al's Twitter account has me blocked which tells you that they are beyond sensitive. Whatever I said would not have been too bad, and the truth must hurt these guys. What happened to DHucks is their M.O.

Advertisement

Absolutely.

Well.

In that case, AL, you're the ninth born to an eight-breasted (*****) dog, and had to $()K your daddy's **** for sustenance.

Which is why you teach all this passivity. You were always left behind.

And you're petty. What a limp-wristed, wrinckled-*** ***got.

Sorry about that DHuck.
Got carried away.

Absolutely.

There is a lot of mis-information in this thread.

The one thing that is correct is that members of the athletic staff do read the boards.

Not sure what you're inferring is misinformation. Something I've said?

Advertisement
I just went back to that post dhucks lol "they are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook *slap the podium then leave*" Dennis Green after cardinals lost to the bears....

truecane55 must've been on the staff

I just went back to that post dhucks lol "they are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook *slap the podium then leave*" Dennis Green after cardinals lost to the bears....

truecane55 must've been on the staff

That was it. I was trying to be somewhat funny, but they weren't laughing.

I am actually surprised that the staff would read these sites and even more so if there are repercussions with regards to anything that is said here. If in fact that is the case it speaks, again, to the tone deaf nature of the leadership that goes on within the program.

I was curious what was in the thread that DHucks said he started and didn’t see anything (though I admit I didn’t do an extensive search). Now that I see the comments that are quoted above that is some petty stuff to get out of joint about. Regardless, I am disappointed that they didn’t respond with overwhelming kindness to your boy; that ‘s the road I would have taken.

Beyond that, if in fact the staff is spending five minutes looking at what knuckleheads like me post on an anonymous fan board that is five minutes too many. And, it is five minutes they could be investing in recruiting, keeping kids in the program and working up some defensive schemes that win games and not moral high ground. I just booked my tix for the Nebraska game out from California and hope to see a better second half then what I saw last year when I flew out for FSU.

Coach, send me a sign that you read this….

Last edited:
I don't think Golden personally comes on here, but someone there does. I understood why they were upset, it started with me (wink), but I never thought they would react the way they did. My family was and still is disgusted by the whole thing. They told me about myself too, but were surprised that Carter ended up being punished because of me.

Advertisement
Back