Deyon Bouie

Attapulgus Bainbridge Albany Colquitt Thomasville Cario ..I be sliding through all them ***** lmao
#229gang. I played ball for Dougherty Co. familiar with the Cairo’s, Bainbridges, TCC, Coffee and ware counties for sure. Miami actually is known in these areas. Y’all remember Juwon right?

Advertisement
Facts lol. How I married my wife lol. Ain’t nothing like that GA Red Clay lol. #DCHS Trojans
Man ain't that the truth lol! I went to Auburn and I use to love driving to Albany to see my family lol. I'd wear my Auburn gear and run through'em like Bruce Jenner lol. I don't know how old you are, but I'd take them to Jimmy Hot Dogs or Krystal Burgers in Albany and after that it was on lol.

Were your highschool colors light blue and white?

You know bout Jimmy Hotdogs?! Then u certainly know bout the ‘Bany.
Yeppers bruh! The slaw dog was my favorite. Best hot dogs I've ever had in my life. I could knock off a half dozen easy.

Advertisement
Man ain't that the truth lol! I went to Auburn and I use to love driving to Albany to see my family lol. I'd wear my Auburn gear and run through'em like Bruce Jenner lol. I don't know how old you are, but I'd take them to Jimmy Hot Dogs or Krystal Burgers in Albany and after that it was on lol.

Were your highschool colors light blue and white?
Awww man! Boy u went off skool with Jimmy’s lol. THE best hotdogs down south! I’m 35 brotha so I know Jimmy’s and Krystals on Slappey blvd very well lol. With that Auburn gear I kno u had em lining up lmao

Awww man! Boy u went off skool with Jimmy’s lol. THE best hotdogs down south! I’m 35 brotha so I know Jimmy’s and Krystals on Slappey blvd very well lol. With that Auburn gear I kno u had em lining up lmao
Lol no doubt! Back then Krystals was the spot on Friday and Saturday nights! People would just park in the parking lot and chill lol. I had a new 1988 black Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coup tinted out and I'd park, scroll through the parking lot and line them up lol! Some of the best times I had in college were on Slappy BLVD. Good times brotha, good times 👊🏿.

Advertisement
Worked there after college at the brewery. Had a blast there for 4 years.
Well I can say, thanks bruh. You did good work. I use to kill dem thangs erry year when I went to Albany for Region and/or State Track meets. My fat ***, smiling face, was the last thing a lot of dem ******** saw on this side of the earth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No matter how bad FSU is on the field, they always do well recruiting defensive backs. Sine 2017, they’ve brought in 12 top247 dbs. It’s perplexing, but high caliber dbs legitimately consider them
Sad thing is you can see how badly they're coached up but they bring in so much talent that they luck out a guy like Asante

Advertisement
Back